"Alright, fine. I won't say anything," Rhodey said as he held his hands up in defense.

"Thank you," I nodded at him before I started climbing up the stairs of the plane.

"I just hope he won't die of loneliness while your gone," Rhodey shouted after me, causing me to throw my middle finger up at him in annoyance as I walked into the plane.

I looked up when I walked on to see the flight attendants who will be joining us on the flight. I rolled my eyes in annoyance when I saw they were all gushing over being Tony Stark's flight attendants. I cleared my throat and they all straightened up when they saw me and gave me kind smiles.

"Miss Stark," They all greeted me.

"Ladies," I sighed out as I walked to my seat that Rhodey placed my purse at. I buckled in and reached over to my purse to pull out my book, phone, and earbuds. I placed all of them on the table in front of me and looked out the window to see my dad and Happy pulling into the lot. I could tell from my seat that Uncle Rhodey was scolding him now and that dad was spouting out an excuse. Dad climbed up the steps and walked past Rhodey into the plane.

"Wheels up! Rock and roll," Dad shouted out as he walked onto the plane. "Hey, beautiful," He greeted me, walking over and placing a kiss on my head then moving to his seat.

"Hi, dad," I greeted him with a smile from my seat before placing my ear buds in and starting my book.

******************************************************************************

We're about halfway into our flight and the attendants are now setting our tables for lunch. I grinned up at the flight attendant as she set a napkin and silverware on my table. I placed a bookmark in my book and took my earbuds out. I then placed all of my things back in my bag as I waited for my lunch. I looked over to my left to see Rhodey reading some paper while dad gave the flight attendant setting the table a flirty smile. She smiled back at him before walking away to the front of the plane.

"Seriously, dad," I questioned him.

"What," He questioned me innocently.

"You know what," I said as I shook my head at him.

"Whatever. What are you reading, platypus," My dad said to me before questioning Rhodey.

"Nothing," Rhodey told him simply, still obviously upset with my dad.

"Come on, sour patch. Don't be mad," Dad nagged.

Rhodey rolled his eyes at my dad as he started folding up his newspaper. "I'm not sour. I told you, I'm not mad. I'm- I'm indifferent, okay?"

"I said that I was sorry," Dad said defensively.

"Good morning, Mr. Stark," A flight attendant holding a tray whispered seductively when she walked up to the two, causing me to look at her in disbelief then roll my eyes.

"I said I was sorry," He said to Rhodey before looking up at the flight attendant.

"You don't need to apologize to me. I'm your man," Rhodey said defensively.

"Hi. I told him I was sorry, but he... ," My dad trailed off as he smiled up at the attendant.

"I'm just indifferent right now," Rhodey argued back with him lightly.

"Hot towel," She questioned dad.

"Thanks," My dad said as he reached out for one.

"You don't respect yourself, so I know you don't respect me or your daughter," Rhodey scolded my dad while gesturing between himself and me.