𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗

( Jessica ⬆️)

Harry's Pov

I'm not prepared for another day of school ... I miss summer I miss the peace I miss loneliness.

Yeah loneliness

Since a long time I enjoy to be alone since some things happen in my life, it's not that I'm antisocial or anything because I do love to talk and laugh with people, guess that's why I'm popular, but I do appreciate some alone time to think and do my things.

" I think Selena likes me" Niall said

"Selena?" Louis asked and Jessica giggled "Where did that idea come from?"

"I think she's cute"

"So she's cute and that's why she likes you?! Niall you've been eating too much is making your brain cells slow"

"Oi I'm telling the truth yesterday I saw her trying to pass me a paper but sadly her friend Monica didn't catch it " Niall said thinkable "Do you know anything about it, Jess?"

"Jess?" Niall asked again caught her attention "Do you think Selena likes me?"

"Why would I?"

"You're a girl and you're in the cheerleading team girls talk all the time "

"True and...?"

"Did she talked about me?"

"That I noticed ... no"

"GODDAMNIT" He shouted disappointed and we three laughed at his behavior

*RING*

"shit I have to go now " I pointed out

"oh look at the cool kid, he doesn't want to get late" Louis made fun of me

"Well yes my class is just on the opposite side "

"Yeah, I should go to! Good luck H!" Jess said, I gave my goodbyes to the boys and walked to the class.

Music. My favorite discipline. Thank God this is a good day!!

I walk inside the class and Mr. Sheeran sat on his desk, he wasn't bad at all probably my favorite teacher he was 54 but still liked like 30 he was a great singer and he had an enormous passion for music.

"Hello, Mr.Styles how are you?"

"I'm good and you sir ?"

"Amazing this year we have a beautiful class" I smiled at his happy comment and took a sit. The class began very simply today Mr
.Sheeran was going to give a basic introduction.

"ok basic questions if you don't know this, this isn't your discipline! Harry, how many notes are there ?"

"Seven" I answered convicted

"Which are?"

"Do, Re, Mi, F-"

"I'm sorry I'm late " I heard a voice spoke from the door, such a familiar voice I didn't need to look to know who it belonged to.

"oh Mr.Malik I thought you had given up on music"

"No sir " he said with a tired voice I just rolled my eyes. He fucking interrupted me.

"No problem Malik. You can sit next to Mr. Styles over there"

"WHAT?"

"WHAT?"

"Any problem?"

"No"

"No"

He sat next to me and took his things his perfume was consuming me the smell of cigarette mixed with cotton candy was making me dizzy and not able to focus thought his presence made me want to strangle him.