"I'm proud of you Haze."

"Thank you sis."

We pulled apart.

"You spoke your truth about your situation and that right there is a lot and I know it was a lot for you to relive those moments all over again."

"It was and I know you relived those moments too because your was right there by my side."

"Yes I was I honestly didn't think you was going to make it through the surgery."

"Honestly me either but I did and I'm hear in a happy marriage with a beautiful daughter who is about to be one."

"Yes I can't wait for her first birthday."

Gaven walked over to us and hugged us both.

"Haze I'm so proud of you for telling your story."

"Thank you Gaven."

"You're welcome but we still have a problem."

"And what's that Gaven?"

"Mika baldheaded ass somebody gotta handle her ass."

"Dave nor D is going to let me or Haze go after her."

"I know somebody who will whoop her ass she stay on go."

"Who?"

"My cousin."

"Can she fight?"

Gaven looked at me.

"Hell yeah Raquel can fight she done put two people in the hospital."

"Damn."

"She's here right now actually."

As soon as Gaven said that his cousin Raquel walked over to us.

"Hey Hazel thank you for telling your story and I know it was a lot for you."

"It was."

"Now this Mika character ion know her but ion like her for being messy for that now I no longer fight but I know somebody who can handle her."

"Can you get in touch with the person?"

"Yeah but he have a fee."

"That's fine get in touch with him and have him take her to an abandoned house and I'll meet him there."

"Haze-," she cut me off.

"I'll worry about Dave."

"Okay I got you Hazel."

We all exchanged numbers I want some of the action too cause I never liked Mika ass from the get go I'll handle Desmond myself.

Desmond
The guilt of telling Dave what I told him a year ago when I was drunk is eating my ass alive because that wasn't my place to tell him but I did it anyways I had no intentions on hurting my sister but I did. Even though I apologized and Hazel accepted my apology what I did will forever hurt me. I was off from the group in my own thoughts I felt someone touch my shoulder I looked down seeing Hazel with a smile.

"Why you over here off by yourself?"

"Needed to think."

"What's bothering you?"

"What I did to you Haze when I was drunk was wrong as fuck and even though I apologized to you it's still eating me alive the guilt just won't go away."

"D we've moved on from that big bro let that go I'm not mad at you anymore I promise you I'm not I love you you're my big bro hell my only brother."

"I love you too lil sis."

We hugged.

"You got your shit together and wifed my best friend and are in your kids life if anything I'm proud of you stepping up and becoming the man you was supposed to been."

"I'm proud of you too sis for telling your story."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"We gotta do a couples trip soon."

"Ooou that's a good idea big bro."

"I'll work on the details and get back with you and Dave."

"Okay."

"And Hazel."

"Yeah bro."

"Leave Mika alone."

Hazel face fell I spoke before she did.

"I already know what you're thinking she'll get hers soon sis."

"Okay."

Hazel smiled at me and before she walked away I knew she was lying she's not going to leave Mika alone until she's dead. The old Hazel is creeping back up again now Mika and Hazel done fought before and Haze put her in the hospital but she's still popping up so I know the old Hazel is coming back. After leaving Josh for good Hazel turned into a different person and she wasn't taking no shit from nobody she used to get into fights and all with females who stayed trying her but she no longer fight. I have no idea what Hazel got up her sleeve for Mika but I know it's something serious and her life is going to end. I know Ariel is in on it too but little do she know her ass ain't doing shit and Dave sure isn't going to let Hazel do anything either I'm not saying nothing to Dave I'll let Hazel tell him herself.