Chapter 12 Lhong's arrival

Start from the beginning

Type

"You're right ai Tharn...what do you think that we should do? Should we kill him so he won't hurt anyone else?" 

Tharn

"No, I think that we should think about the example of his sister, she just ignore him" 

Tum

"NO, HE MUST DIE!" 

Tar

"P' Tum stop! You can't kill him... ignore him...and think just about me"

Lhong

"Are you all crazy! Kill me! This is what...what I deserve..."

Type, Tharn, Tum, Tar

"No, you deserve to be forgotten, your life will continue...as a fallen angel... obscurity is what you deserve"

Lhong

"No...please..."

Tharn knocked but nobody answered so he used another key to open the door. Lhong woke up sweating and gasping for air. 

"You..." As Lhong heard Tharn saying that he looked away, then he tried to talk 

"Ai...ai tharn...why are you here?"

"Khlui and Seo complained that you were too loud, I thought it was a guest that felt sick but...since it was you... you can disappear as well" Tharn closed the door and the whole room became black again. 

On that floor Techno's room was the first room you notice after leaving the elevator, followed by Kengkla's room, then Lhong's one and Khlui's one at the end. Lhong clearly heard a person running. It was Technic who came back from techno's room. 

"YOU RAPED HIM! HOW COULD I TRUST YOU AI KLA?! HE EVEN FAINTED BECAUSE OF YOU!" Technic shouted

"Fainted?!" Kenkla left the room, Lhong opened his door seeing Kengkla running followed by Technic. 

"Ai Kla stop!" Kengkla reached Techno's room and fell near his bed. He grabbed Techno's hand and started crying. The second act of Kengkla's tragedy was starting. 

"Ai...ai KLa?...why..why are you crying?...and why am I naked?" Techno said as he started waking up. 

"P'No! You're awake!" 

"Yeah...what ...what happened?"

"You...you fainted..."

"Oh...I...remember that I was drunk but...oh my head hurts like hell" 

"Don't worry P'No, I will take you some painkillers" 

"Thank you ai Kla" Techno said smiling. Technic was waiting outside since he couldn't hide his rage. 

"So?" Technic asked as Kengkla closed the door. 

"He doesn't remember what happened" Kengkla replied smirking

"You have to tell him the truth, you know right  ai Kla?" 

"I won't"

"Fine, I'll tell him that you raped him, he will believe me"

"Are you sure? Even if he will believe you, remeber that you helped me sleeping with him, so it's your fault too." Kengkla said smirking, he turned and saw Lhong, he was aware that Lhong had probably heard the whole conversation. A crime now turned into a game of strategy. Technic already left to go back to his room and think about the next move.

"Oh, the rapist" Kengkla said looking at Lhong, sonce the older one didn't reply Kengkla continued

"I'm sure that you won't be an obstacle right?"

"Ho...how do you know that... I..."

"I perfectly know everything about you, Tharn, Type and anyone else how could interfere with my plan. So go back into your room."

"I will tell him, you can't continue like this"

"Oh, and do you think that he will believe you? Rapist and liar? But if you love truth so much well...I think that I will have a nice conversation with P'Tum about how you paid three men to rape his brother. Right?" Lhong remained shocked, a kid was about to win him even in his own game. Kengkla continued

"I must admit that I admire your work, we're the same, you and I"

"We...we are not the same!"

"Are you sure P'Lhong? We both did anything we could just to be loved"