Took 2 Turns

Taehyung sighs as he reviews the pictures he had taken. "I'm sure you're one of those men that'll make woman drool over by just passingby."

"Nhng~ Go rougher~"Taehyung moaned out as the male above him move faster, lewd noises filling the four cornered room.

Blood rushed up to the silver head's face after the memory of his drunken state flashed in his mind. "Oh my, what the fuck?"Taehyung softly cursed as he wrapped his arms around him.

! - He bit his lips as he looked slowly looks down at his crouch, a small tent evident in his lower region. "What the hell?!"he exclaims before he stood up and walk over his bed. He took the towel and the hair dye laying in the mattress before he proceeds to enter the shower.

He showered till his semi hard dick went limp, he then afterwards dyed his hair red before exiting the shower.

He glances at his computer before he picked up his laptop. He turns his laptop on and opens one of the social media sites he had registered in.

[ " Went red. ⚘ " ]
- TAEnted

He was about to shut the device off when a notification suddenly came through.

📥mo.CHIM replied to your message through direct messaging!

mo.CHIM
> OMg?! Are you talking
about your hIR?!
> hair***

TAEnted
> yes. im talking about
my hair.

mo.CHIM
> Why tho?
> You love your silver
locks very very much.
> Why change?

TAEnted
> for a change.
> i've had that hair
color since 12th grade.
> there's no harm in
trying something else,
right?

mo.CHIM
mo.CHIM is typing...
mo.CHIM have read your
message.

Taehyung sighs knowing that his bestfriend is probably being eaten up by his boyfriend at the moment.

"Damnnnn. So jealous~"he playfully mutters. "I should go hook up with some girl or something."

Taehyung walks over to his closet and grabs some clothes. He started taking off his currently attire and dressed himself up with fancy looking clothing.

He looks at the mirror and groaned. His finger traced the puff under his eye as he watched a tear escape his tearduct.

"Mom. I'm sad."Taehyung syas to his mom as he stared at his late father's photograph.

His mom embraced him and kissed the top of his head. "What do we do when we're sad?"she asks him.

Taehyung looked at his mom and said,

"We close our eyes and think of happy thoughts."he whispers as he shut his eyes close and thinks of his memories with his mother.