"yeah that's what i thought." tyler smiled. josh huffed, sitting back, before sitting right back up and lifting up the middle console.

"what are you doing?" tyler asked.

"nothin." he shrugged, putting his seatbelt behind his back before leaning over.

"w-woah," tyler stuttered, as josh leaned over and grabbed a handful of his dick through his grey joggers. "couldn't wait?"

"nope." josh said, running his hand back and forth. "missed this." he mumbled, before reaching inside of his briefs as well and pulling his dick out.

he pumped his hand slightly, tyler biting his lip as he focused on driving, occasionally looking down at him.

tyler used his left hand to steer now, as he sat his right hand on joshs head. he gripped onto his hair, as joshs used his tongue on the flushed tip.

josh took him down a little, tyler letting out a deep breath. he gripped joshs hair harder, slightly tugging on it.

josh started bobbing his head, making tyler harder by the second.

by the time they arrived at the remote area, tyler was fully hard, and joshs head was being guided up and down by tylers hand.

"climb in the back." tyler said. they both got out and climbed in the back.

tyler sat in the middle, josh immediately straddling his lap and connecting their lips. he grinded down onto tylers now clothed crotch.

tyler gripped joshs ass with his hands, squeezing the area and helping josh grind down harder.

tyler mumbled a soft "fuck" into the kiss, as it became more and more heated. they were just so needy for each other.

josh scooted back, reaching in tylers pants again and pulling his dick out. he jerked him off, while they continued to kiss obscenely.

"you prepped?" tyler mumbled.

"yeah." josh said, whining as tyler bit down on his lip hard.

tyler ran his hands softly up joshs sides, slipping off his shirt and throwing it in the front. josh did the same to him.

next to come off was tylers pants and boxers. they struggled slightly, in the slightly cramped yet roomy backseat, but manage to rid each other of their final garments.

"grab the lube out of the console." tyler said, josh nodded and turning around to do so. he grabbed the box of condoms as well.

tyler scrambled to open the box, pulling one out. he tore it open and rolled it on, josh following with the lube. he rubbed the excess on himself.

"you ready? you good?" tyler asked.

"mhm. please." josh whined. he straddled tyler again.

tyler assisted him in sitting up on his knees, and lining himself up. josh slowly sat down a bit, tyler letting out a groan.

"t-ty oh," josh whimpered, setting his head on tylers shoulder as he sunk down. tyler clenched his teeth, restricting from bucking up into him. "so big."

"you're doing so good." tyler said, rubbing his hand up and down his thigh. his other was gripping onto his hip.

as josh warmed up to him, he started bouncing faster. eventually he had a nice pace going.

"goddamn josh- fuck." tyler groaned, holding his hips and helping him stay balanced. tyler leaned in, kissing his lips, cheek then down to his neck. he sucked a decent hickey, into his collarbone.

"feels so good," josh moaned, leaning down and connecting their lips. tyler bit down on joshs tongue. "oh! fuck-" josh moaned out as tyler brushed against his prostate.

tyler held josh still, as he started thrusting up into him fast and hard. josh was a moaning mess, feeling tyler deep in him.

"you look so good for me. all for me." tyler whispered in his ear. "you like my dick? you like my cock in you?"

"y-yes sir, fuck, fuck! 'm gonna cum," josh grabbed a handful of tylers hair, tugging on it.

"you're gonna make me cum. want me to come in you?" tyler asked.

"please. cum in me please." josh said.

"fuck-" tyler grunted, thrusting faster and chasing his finish. josh shot cum across tylers chest, with a loud moan of his name.

tyler connected their lips, moaning in joshs mouth as he finished inside the condom.

they continued to kiss for a while, as they came down from their high. tyler slowly pulled out, josh sliding off of his lap. he slipped the condom off, throwing it in the bag from the store.

"holy shit." tyler said, leaning back and spreading his legs more. "i'm tired." he chuckled.

"me too." josh smiled, sliding on his boxers. "you gonna get dressed?"

"in a minute. gotta let it cool off a bit." tyler smiled, causing josh to giggled. "cmere" he said, wrapped his arm around josh.

"thank you." josh said. "that was fun."

"it was. thank you too." tyler said.

this was the second time that they've been able to actually hook up. mostly everything else has been through either pictures or touching under blankets.

"alright. hand me my pants and shit." tyler said, josh doing so. they both got completely dressed

tyler climbed in the drivers seat, while josh in the passenger. he started the truck, and started to drive again.

"i like this." josh said, pulling his shirt collar down and looking at his hickey.

"i like it too. i think it looks good on you." tyler smirked.

"wish i could leave some." josh sighed.

"maybe you can." tyler shrugged.

"how?" josh asked.

"i'll get keelie to leave a few, you give me some, she'll never notice. she'll think she left them. just don't go overboard." tyler said.

"alright. alright sounds good." josh giggled.

they talked and talked until they arrived back at joshs house. they said their goodbyes, and josh climbed back up into his window, relieved to see that he succeeded.

he got everything ready for bed, turning the lights off and clinging in. he got a text from tyler.

T: night josh. thank you, i had fun ❤️

josh smiled, texting back a reply before plugging his phone up and getting comfortable.

he liked this.

A/N: same