"Okay, okay. I get it. I'm hungry." I stated to myself.

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen and Dolly was there preparing dinner. It was some Chicken Salad and I could also smell croissants baking in the oven. I would always make sandwiches out of them.

"Dolly! You're amazing! You didn't have to do this." I thanked her excitedly.

She smiled back at me.

Wait. She just smiled? Was she finally opening up?

I decided to return the smile and sit on one of the stools at the counter. I sat in silence with a grin on my face for a few minutes while my sister began to take the croissants out of the oven. "Dolly. I had the most wonderful day today. There's a guy I have a crush on. His name is Adrien. We actually hung out today and I was able to get his number." I stated happily.

Right on cue, my phone went off.

Adrien :)
That's great! Sorry for the late reply, I just finished making dinner for my dad and I.
7:58pm

"It's Adrien!" I yelped out loud.

Adrien :)
Attachment: 1 Image
7:59pm

Adrien :)
It's one of my favorite dishes, Garlic Parmesan Pasta. Don't drool too much. I know it looks delightful. =D
7:59pm

Me
I won't lie, it does look pretty tasty. But I'm about to have the best Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwich in the world. I win.  ^_^
7:59pm

I took a picture of the food laid out on the kitchen island and send it to him.

Adrien :)
Ohhoho. You've never tasted my cooking before. I could blow your mind with my skills. I'll have to cook for you someday.
8:00pm

Me
I'm so looking forward for that. :)
8:00pm

Adrien :)
Alright then, I'll text you later. Enjoy your meal.
8:00pm

Me
You too.
8:00pm

Wow. And I thought it would be hard to text him. It's so natural. I'm so glad.

Although I don't expect Adrien to text me much, I hope we get to talk like this everyday.

After rereading the messages over and over again, a plate of food was placed in front of me and stole all of my attention. I was super hungry.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed before digging in. The croissants were still warm and fluffy when I positioned them to put the chicken salad between them. After completing the sandwich, I took a big bite. It all melted nicely in my mouth. It was delicious.

After that much needed dinner, I went upstairs and prepared to take a shower.

I turned on the shower and put the water on burning hot just the way I like it. The bathroom immediately started to steam up. I removed my clothes starting with my shirt and then my bottoms and briefs.

I looked at my reflection in the half-foggy mirror. "I wonder if I'm any good looking..." I spoke to myself. "Maybe I should work out more."