Oh, fuck!

"The Whiskey rebellion all started when..." Droned the teacher. Almost the end of the day and I couldn't wait. While staring at my notes on my old, ruined, wooden desk, a note came floating through the air to find its home on the corner of my desk.

Will you come and meet me in the back of the school in the red-bricked ally after school? The four way folded note said. Curious enough, I looked up from my notes to see if there was anybody looking at me, and there wasn't. After another ten minutes the bell rang, signaling the end of the day and my departure to the back of the school.

Texting my mother, telling her that I'm going to be a little late coming home, I made my way to the old ally made with dark red bricks. After a few minutes, I considered just leaving until I heard footsteps. Multiple footsteps. Soon, the bricks weren't the only things surrounding me.

About five of the football players and three of the basketball players stood around me. Cracking his knuckles, the football captain stepped forward. "I can't believe the stupid brainiac actually came. For a genius, he really is stupid when it comes to human motives. Well, what do you say, boys? Beat him to teach him a lesson on human behavior or let him off with a warning?" He asked. Most of the teens said the first one, the one I wanted the least to happen.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Scared out of my wits, I stupidly backed up all the way till my back hit the red bricks, soon not the only red thing on the wall. The three basketball players stepped forward and started to punch my gut, my chest, and my face. Already going numb from the amount of harsh blows to my body, my brain started to blackout, but not before another person stepped forward.

Their features blurred by the pain and hot, sticky blood gushing into my eyes from a gash on my forehead from when the tallest pushed me to the wall, opening the wound as it scraped against a sharp part of the red brick, now a crimson because of my blood smearing along the wall like a morbid picture to a rough canvas.

Hearing the fwip sound of a compact knife slides out of its protective sheath. The sound made my pounding blood run cold, and sending a shiver down my spine. The chuckling around me turns to all-out laughter as the blurred teen approaches me.

No. No, no, no nononono!! Fearing for my life, I started begging for the first time throughout this entire beating. "Aww, he's shaking! This is what you deserve, Jack." The way he said my name made me start quaking even more. The blurred figure started prowling toward me once again, this time, the only thing I could make out of his feature was a malicious grin, clearly ready to stab me at any time, anywhere, anyhow.

Suddenly, a blinding, white-hot pain raked through my body, originating from my chest. Looking down, I see a white, translucent handle, holding a silver blade protruding out of my chest, both sheened with the dark ruby color of my blood.

Feeling dizzy from the major amount of blood loss, the eight people surrounding me left me with the now, even darker, red bricks and the grisly sight of my own blood pooling around me.

Feeling more tired than I ever had, I felt my eyes start to close as a sound, almost a siren sound, get overtaken by the sound of static.

*TRIGGER END*

-:-:-:-:-

Opening my eyes, I found that I was not in my room, in a hospital, nor even that alley. I only saw dark, cavernous like walls and a huge chandelier hanging over my head like a broadsword hanging on a thread. I tried to get up, off my butt, but I found that I couldn't move. At all. Looking around, I saw a door open to the right of me. In walks a figure. A monster.

Huge ram-like horns sprouted above long, pointed ears, covered in black studs. Their hair was a mixture of black, gold, and silver. An odd combination but it oddly worked. Sharp toxic purple eyes that seemed to pierce my soul set on an angled face with a jawbone sharp enough to cut mount. Everest in half. Over seven feet tall, his legs looked like that of a goat with hooves to prove my theory. Wearing a black tailed coat over a silver vest with a golden bow tie. The creature gave off a serious aura of You-mess-with-me-and-I'll-make-you-hurt-so-bad-you're-ancestors-will-smart-from-it.