"(Y/n)-chan!" Nene yelled running towards you.

"Huh? Nene-chan? What's wrong?"

"I nee-" she stopped when she landed her eyes on the person beside you.

"Ah! Minamoto-senpai?! Sorry I didn't notice you were there! But can I borrow (y/n) for a bit?" She asked him politely with hearts in her eyes.

"Sure, we weren't talking about anything important."

"Thank you!" She said bowing before dragging you away to who knows where.

"Nene-chan what's going on?"

"Aoi-chan went missing! All of her things are missing and nobody remembers her!" Nene said with tears threatening to spill.

"Huh?! Aoi went missing?!" I asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah. Just this morning when I arrived I noticed Aoi's things were gone, when I asked somebody they all said they don't know anyone with that name... "

"Then let's go look for her!" I said with determination as Nene nodded.

"Then I'll check the old building, you'll check the new one. "

~Timeskip brought to you by Author-san's laziness~

"Not here either... I'll call Nene-chan..." I said taking out my phone before bumping into someone.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" I apologized immediately standing up.

"It's okay. I think you dropped this." He said handing me my phone.

"Ah! I did, thank you!" I said before he walked away.

I quickly dialed Nene-chan's number but it seems though she can't be reached.

"Huh? Nene-chan..." I mumbled.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up!"

"(N/n), what are you doing?"

"Akane! Have you seen Nene-chan?" I asked him.

"Huh? Who's Nene? We don't know anyone by that name" he said tilting his head in confusion.

"Huh?! Yashiro Nene, she's our classmate!"

"Nope! Never met her. Are you okay?" He said worriedly.

"You've been staring into the void lately... Now you're looking for people who don't exist..."

"I... I just have to clear my mind. See you later... "I said before dashing away to the girls bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hanako-kun? Hanako-kun, are you here?" I asked entering the girl's bathroom and saw him playing cards with the mokke.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" Hanako-kun said turning to me still playing cards with the mokke.

"Hanako-kun... " I said with teary eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked floating over to me.

"Nene-chan and Aoi are missing! When I try to ask anyone if they've seen them, they keep saying they don't know anyone with that name!" I told him with tears threatening to spill.

"Hmm.... Missing people?"

"Yeah..."

"Hanako! What did you do to my classmates Yokou and Satou?!" Kou says dashing into the small bathroom.

"Minamoto-kun, this is the girls bathroom. You can't just barge in like that." I scolded.

"Ah! (L/n)-senpai!"