Chapter 6 -Nothing But The Truth

Start from the beginning

I just found my mate and now my baby.Its happened before to a pureblood Lycan but its impossible for a Chosen One like me.They said that a chosen one baby is just too strong for a human to carry it.

I ha-----have to talk to you.as she started to say.

I see that...tell me.I said putting hands on each side of my pants.

Jervis I'm pr----.she started to talk when her phone rings.

Casey..she said and I can't help to look at her..who is that?Casey name can be a man or woman name.asking myself.

Something happened last night in the club but I'm okey.Nothing to worry about me.as she explained to that Casey.

I don't feel comfortable when she's talking or near to someone maybe because I have something growing inside of here,nothing else i have already found my other half.As I try to consult myself towards my feelings to her.Keep listening to there conversation until she said.

I'll come home after I'm done here.as she said.

That made me alarmed,she cannot go outside my territory.If other werewolves specially rogues discover her situation knowing that they wanted us Lycan to vanish how much more the Chosen One?!I have to keep her until I will find a way to solve the current problems I have to fix first and my mate of course,i have to bring her here as soon as possible and how I am to explained to her about my baby.....!and i think the rogues problem might have to do with her?!now it made sense to me.

No,you're not. I said cutting there conversation.

She look confused and end the call.

Why I can't?asking me.

Its not safe...I said firmly

Not safe from what?!!she said confusingly.

Look they're some people after you.trying myself explaining to her the reason why she have to stay.

What?why?!she ask again.

I sighed,

Kian,they're after you because your pr--.I said but stop,looking her first knowing how she will react after she knows what I'm about to say.

YOUR PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD!

There I said and of course,she's was shocked.I felt when the baby was stop struggled because I recognized him.

Kian??,Im concerned and walked towards her.

How co----uld you know about it?she said in disbelief voice.

I just know because i can feel it and I don't know how to tell you.Telling the truth is to much for her to know now.Although I have to tell her anyway maybe later..

Now go back to your room.I'll send someone to bring your breakfast,you need to rest.I firmly said to her.

No!I need you to tell me what's going on,since you said they're after me because I'm pr--egnant with your ch---ild!she said in commanding voice.

Nobody's command on me because I'm the one who that!I said in deep voice.

Well,I congratulate myself then.she said smirked on me.

I can't believed this!I'm the chosen one Alpha of Lycans and someone commanding me but even my wolf is not complaining which very strange,she is not our mate.!

Are you sure?you want me to tell you?!!I'm not sure if her idea is better but if she insist,when then I have no choice.

Yes!in commanding tone again.

I look at her and sent warning to change her way talking to me.

I'm the Chosen One,Lycan.I said in deep voice

Lycan???The Chosen One???!what does it means??she's confused again.

I'm the most powerful kind of......WEREWOLF..!

Kian's POV

Wh---at yo----ur a Were--Wolf!??maybe my ears are not working properly.

Werewolf?!I added

Yes,I am..he said

You.are .a .werewolf!!!

I already said I am..he said impatiently

I just stand there and froze,is he really that kind of thing??asking myself.

Kian,listen to me.!You have to calm down okey.!he said trying to comfort me.

No!you must be kidding!Those creatures didn't exist.I said horribly.

Yes,we surely exist..he calmly said.

That's absurd!I shouted at him

That's impossible!those things only happened in front of cameras.I mean in movies,televisions and in fantasy books created by those very imaginative authors but not in real life!

Kian,I .am.a. Werewolf.he firmly and seriously said.

Oh my god!he is telling me the truth.I can see in his eyes from sea blue eyes turns into silver to gold and to black.It made me sense now,so that's why they all Weird because they're not human...!

No!get away from me!I said freaking out!

Your can turn into a Big Dog!!!I stepping away from him.

Werewolf,,.Kian.he said.

No!No!stay where you are!I shouted when I see him coming closer to me.

But Kian?..Jervis said

Please!stay away from me!I'm breathing hardly.I can't believed this.

Kian,I know its hard for you to absorb everything but let me help you.Jervis said trying to make me calm.

No! You can't!I can't help myself shouted at him.

Your freaking me out!I'm so scared of those creatures who can bark and growl!

Oh my god!i said horribly..I'm carrying your child!!

Yes you are..he firmly

Is yo--ur child m--y child???!

Yes,Kian..for sure...he camly said.

Then,I burst into tears!I can't take this anymore,.!.being pregnant of something that i am really really scared of but this baby is half mine..my own flesh and blood too!what I'm gonna do.??!!!for now nothing,I just like to cry out loud,as loud as I could...

Kian,hear me up..he said panicked.

I shook my head...I want him to leave me,to leave this house ,to this place and everything!and going back to my normal life again as if none of this happened.I hope I was only dreaming!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/n...till next time and maybe you wonder why the first born child,Lantis is not the Chosen One.???

You'll find it very soon!!!

Thank you so much,

Nakkie