Sick Day-Ruby Martinez

YOU HAD been sick for what felt like forever. Your head felt stuffy and you couldn't do anything. All you did was watch re-runs of your favorite old shows, and eat chicken noodle soup.

FaceTime calls with Jamal Turner kept you sane and laughing. Monse coming over to constantly fill you in with the homework you were mixing. Cesar watching Netflix with you. Even the imfamous Oscar Diaz came by and brought you some of his cooking.

Only person who hadn't stopped by, was your boyfriend. Ruby told you he would stop by eventually, yet he was too busy planning Olivia's quince.

That hurted your heart, because you knew he still had small feelings for the girl. Yet you pushed your pride down, and still became his girlfriend.

There was a knock on the door, you automatically expected it was Jamal bringing you some food. Instead, it was Ruby. "Hey, Y/N." He smiled. All you could do was give him a sad little smile. "Hey, Rubes." You said softly.

He stood there for what felt like hours. "I- I brought you some food. Also, I have movies." Ruby said walking inside of the house. He placed the food on the kitchen counter. Your favorite movie he held in his hand.

Your face turned into a smirk.

"So," You said during the first movie, "How's planning Olivia's quince?" You asked to be petty. He rolled his eyes at the question. "The plannings going good, it's 4 days." Ruby said.

"Oh." You said before eating a skittle.

"Are you still going to be one of her damas?" He asked. You thought about it for a moment. "Nope." You shooked your head. Ruby let out a large sigh.

"It'll be fun!" He exclaimed. "Still not interested." You chuckled. He kissed your neck. "Are you interested now?" Ruby muttered. Holding back your giggles, you shooked your head.

"Would I dance with you?" You asked hopefully. He nodded his head. "Then I'll do it." You shrugged. He smiled and pecked your lips. You crawled into his lap and kissed his soft lips.

He pulled his head back from you.

"What?" You asked, now annoyed with your boyfriend. "You're sick and I don't want to be." He shrugged. You rolled your eyes and kissed his lips.

"We can be sick together!" You said. He chuckled, "That'll be cool."

"That way you can't go to Olivia's quince!" You cheered. He frowned at you. "Totally kidding!" You laughed.

He laughed also. "I'm not kidding." You said to yourself.

🥺😂