Chapter 5: Big Travel

At the magic force island, Sharah and Greatsaw were on top of the tournament building. They watched as the rest were finishing with the trap placing. The couple went down and Sharah spoke to them.

"How are we holding up?"

"Everything is set! The island is totally covered!" -Coral replied.

With a smile, she turned to Greatsaw, who was holding a map.

"Honey, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to guess where has Matt gone to..." -Greatsaw answered.

"You know thats not helping, right? Hey, any chance that you know where Miyuki's at?"

"Ah... she is in her dorm, sleeping. She was tired because she was the one who took the last guarding shift before dawn."

Sharah sighed and climbed a tree, stepping on a thick branch. The rest competitors of the tournament turned their attention to her.

"Alright lads, it's time for a break. Go to your dorms and the next thing that we will do is to gather armor. We need to have tough chestplates which will provide heavy defence on us. I know, it's a rough way of life, but if we keep up with the hard work, nothing will stop us!" -Sharah told them.

"YES! YES! THE WOLVES ARE GOING DOWN!" -the crowd said loudly.

After that, everyone went back to their rooms.

"Where are you Miyuki...?" -Sharah murmured.

"You know, she is out of her mind at the moment. She can't stop thinking about Matturse." -her boyfriend replied.

"Did I miss something, guys?"

The two of them turned behind to see Miyuki who yawned.

"Yeah, I just told them our next plan, which is to get armor and weapons from that same armory and weaponsmiths."

"Sounds good. Maybe we need to have more strategies aswell, I'm pretty sure that I will be their main target after casting that light beam on them." -Miyuki spoke, looking at the empty sea.

Meanwhile, far away from the island, Matturse was walking with Algenix, swinging his new weapon.

"I see you're already in love with them." -said Algenix.

"It's a pretty cool weapon! I have to get used to it!" -Matturse replied.

"Yeah... I think it's about time Michelle faces your wrath."

"About that, how are we gonna get back to the magic force island? Because that's where our people are right now."

"I got an idea, but let me do the talking." -Algenix told him.

They went at a dock nearby which was renting and selling many kinds of boats and ships. The two reunited friends walked up to the dealer and spoke to him.

"Hello sir, how are you today?" -the paladin spoke.

"I'm doing alright, thank you for asking! Can I offer you two a rent deal or any ship to buy? I got a bunch of beauties who are on a huge discount right now!"

"We would like to rent one of your largest ships. The ones who are made with the most recent technology."

"Oh, those are my favorite, and I know exactly the ship you're looking for! Right this way, please!"