"Depending on his connections, you still need to borrow my heat?" Ji Mian pushed in the door and said lightly, "Although the entertainment industry is chaotic, there are also really clean people."

Seeing that his expression was not right, the assistant was afraid to speak. Fang Kun walked in from the outside while phoning, cursed after hang up, "Fuck, the audit department failed to pass the investment plans of" A Hundred Years of Dreams "and" Cold Prince ", how can I blame me instead! Lin Leyang's dead boy ... "

He stopped the topic in a timely manner and was helpless. "Ji, didn't you say you invested in your own name? Why didn't you invest?"

"I don't want to vote. One person could have eaten bread. Two people would share it, and one of them would have to go hungry. Besides, even without me, the two dramas were filmed and they were very well shot." On fake leave, the makeup artist was removing his makeup.

Fang Kunzheng said he had no choice but to fret. You know, when Ji Brother planned to invest 40 million in two dramas, if it was divided according to the proportion, he would have made three or four times already! Regret!

He didn't dare to mention this again. He opened the mobile phone silently to chase the drama, and halfway through it, the door was knocked, and Lin Leyang's voice came from the outside, "Is you Ji?

"Not here!" Fang Kun growled impatiently.

Quiet outside for a while and persevered, "Ji, I want to talk to you."

Fang Kun was trying to beat people, Ji Mian murmured, "Let him in. You go out first."

Several people rushed out, leaving space for both of them.

"What do you want to say?" Ji Mian washed her face and was slowly wiping the drops of water on her forehead with a towel. He seemed so calm that he couldn't see what he had been in love with, nor did he see the uncle after breaking up.

Lin Leyang secretly swallowed, trembling, "Ji Ji, are you with Xiao Jiashu, otherwise he won't know you so well. Did you break up with me because of him?"

"I and he are just ordinary friends. You still don't understand why I broke up with you?" Ji Mian put down her towel, her expression sober.

"I don't understand. We fell in love for a few years, and we have never had any conflicts. You broke up and broke up. How can I figure it out?" Lin Leyang dared to ask with courage. These words. No one knows, when he saw Ji Ge and Xiao Jiashu getting along so happily, his heart seemed to be cutting with a blunt knife, and the pain was unbearable!

Ji Mian fixed his eyes on him, and finally sighed, "Don't you figure it out or dare not think about it? What do you think is our most pleasant mode of getting along?"

Lin Leyang said for a long time, "I thought we were always happy."

"When I interfere with you more and more, do you feel happy? No, you have not been happy all the time, you just endured. Do you understand what you want from me to be satisfied? You need me to support you unconditionally, Tolerate you unconditionally, understand and even give in unconditionally, so that you can obtain the greatest sense of security. Whenever I restrain you a little bit, you will set up spikes and think that I restrict your freedom and do not treat you as equal Individual view. But is this really the case? I have paid so much for you, you can just accept the sentence 'I really love Ji Ge', and then you have been walking in place, never thought of approaching me, why? Because You don't like men. You change your sexuality for me. This is the biggest sacrifice and effort. So you will never be satisfied and you will never feel that you should do something for me. "

If Lin Leyang was struck by lightning, it was difficult to say.

Ji Mian lit a cigarette and continued, "You said that our status is not equal, that's right, but the one who is above us is never me, but you. No matter how much I pay, it is not enough for you, Because you have been bent by me, you have changed from a straight man to a disgusting homosexuality. This is my original sin. I owe you all my life. "

"No no no, I never thought that way." Lin Leyang shook his head weakly.

"Have you thought that way? You may not know it yourself, but you acted it out plainly." Ji Mian exhaled a smoke, said slowly, "When I forced Chen Pengxin and Chen Pengyu to write the IOU, did you ever complain? I?"

Lin Leyang wanted to shake his head, but couldn't move. In Ji Mian's gaze, he felt like he had nothing to hide.

"If those photos and chats are exploded, do you think it 's me that is affected a lot, or you? Saying something unheard of, I've mixed up to where I am now. What black material can break me down and leave the entertainment industry as I am Can live. You never thought that when I treat Chen Pengxin and Chen Pengyu so harshly, who do I really want to protect? Who is the biggest beneficiary? Whenever I encounter something difficult, I will subconsciously put You are included in the wings, but you are completely the opposite, you can immediately stand on the opposite side of me. You and Chen Pengxin are one country, but I have become a bad person. You can forgive Chen Pengyu's betrayal, but you cannot understand my feelings Is it really fair for you to treat me like this? What qualifications do you have to hate me like them? Even if I am sorry for people all over the world, but I am not sorry for you. Our love is free, and I did not force you to respond, You must change your sexuality. This is your own choice. If you are not willing, you should tell me that you are a straight man. "

Lin Leyang unknowingly left two lines of tears and couldn't say anything to refute.

Ji Mianji extinguished the cigarette and sighed, "Do you know why Xiao Jiashu knows me better than you? Because he used his heart and you are my lover, we have been together for so many years. Have you ever thought of me? True, I do n't know what you really like, but I tried hard to understand you because you closed the door to me and hid your true self, so what I thought I knew was just you It 's just an illusion. What I like and hate, as long as you observe carefully, can you find that I have prevented you from going into my heart? No, on the contrary, I have been dragging you into my heart. And you keep resisting. "

"You first cut off the channels where we approached each other, but in turn asked me why I broke up with you. Do you think that we can really go on for a long time in this situation? One person constantly tries to approach, the other People are hiding in transparent covers, can their hands be held together? Lin Leyang, you are too overestimating my perseverance. I may be able to persist for two or three years, but I cannot persist for a lifetime. "

He put on his coat, opened the door, and said with a deep voice, "I won't look back, you have to keep going, let's go our separate ways."

The door closed slightly, and Lin Leyang looked at the makeup mirror, and found himself crying. If he doesn't come here, he may still lie to himself, and vowed that Ji brother still loves himself, they can continue to go on, and they can be as happy as before. It turned out that he had never been happy, he had been struggling with contradictions and anxieties, and Ji had already seen him through.