"I do."

I do promise to make your life a living hell Xander.

He still looks at me with his emotionless gaze. We finally exchange our wedding rings.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife", the priest announces. "You may kiss the bride."

Oh my God! I didn't think about this part. Xander takes a step closer towards me and I resist myself from taking a step backward. Is he really going to kiss me? Oh God. Please no! I might puke. Should I just faint now?

He unveils me gently and starts bending his head. I shut my eyes instantly and feel my palms getting sweaty. My heart is trying to escape its ribcage. My breath deepens when he gets too close.

To be honest I'm expecting his lips to be cold just like him but what surprises me more is when his warm lips land just besides mine. He does not kiss me. I sigh.

To the world, it may have seem that we have kissed, but only we know the truth.

Xander raise his head and still gives me his expressionless face. One day, I will learn how to read this man. Whether he likes it or not.

The crowd cheer and we turn to face them.

Wow! I'm married. That feels so weird.

I'm Mrs Xander Grey. It doesn't sounds that bad. Well time will tell, how bad it can be.

As soon as we get out of the church, Xander holds my hand tightly and guides me towards his car. I glare at him and snatch my hand from his grip.

What the hell is wrong with him? Does he thinks he can touch me whenever he wants? Dumb bitch.

There's still one ceremony left which I want to do for my best friend. I throw my bouquet of flower and luckily Emily grasps it. She looks shock but when I wink at her, she blushes and blows me a kiss.

Xander grips my hand again and this time makes me get inside his car. Isn't be being too excited for someone who just married me for monetary benefits?

Well to be more precise, he's excited to insult me. He looks furious but I don't care.

I roll my eyes when he gets on the other side.

"What was that little stunt you pulled earlier?!", he snarls, his grey irises reflecting anger. "Do I need to teach you how to behave?"

"Oh my God", I say. "Can you shut the fuck up for once?"

"Language", he says in a dangerous low voice.

"Do I look like I fucking care?", I shrug non chantly and look outside.

"We'll see about that when we are going to be alone later", Xander states. "Then we are going to be doing exactly the word you're using."

My eyes pop open and my breathe hitches in my throat.

I push myself at the corner of the car entirely. Does he means exactly what I'm thinking?

Shit! I think I'm going to have a panick attack. He can't touch me.

"You can't touch me", I say almost breathlessly.

He looks at me with the same pokerface on. What the hell?!

Suddenly I can't breathe. I should have ran away. My skin starts feeling prickly when the thought of someone touching me pops in my head. I can't let that happen.

I look at Xander again and he almost looks like he's smirking. This bitch is finding it amusing while I'm having a freaking panic attack.

Luckily we reach the hotel and I get down quickly. Taking several deep breath, I feel myself calming down.