"Say your vows son", the priest says once again.

"I, Xander Grey, take you, Ayla Porter to be my lawfully wedded wife. I take you with all your faults and all your strengths, as I offer myself to you with all my faults and all my strengths. Before these witnesses I pledge to share my life openly with you, to speak the truth to you in love. I promise to show up everyday and try. I promise to honor and care for you, to cherish and encourage your own fulfillment as an individual through all the changes of our lives. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my entire life."

Unknowingly, my eyes are fill with tears when he says his vows. He said he will accept all my faults. If only it was true. If only he meant it. But it is all a charade. I blink my eyes quickly to get rid of unwanted tears.

There is a little cheer and awww from the crowd. But who even are they? I don't know most of them. I only recognise atleast ten faces. There are also some journalists and people from the media.

"Now your turn my child", the priest says with a gentle smile.

Shit! It's my turn. Am I even ready? Oh God! I feel like I might puke at any second. My anxiety is about to hit the roof at any moment.

"I, Ayla Porter , take you, Xander Grey to be my lawfully wedded husband. I take you with all your faults and all your strengths, as I offer myself to you with all my faults and all my strengths. Before these witnesses I pledge to share my life openly with you, to speak the truth to you in love. I promise to show up everyday and try. I promise to honor and care for you, to cherish and encourage your own fulfillment as an individual through all the changes of our lives. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my entire life."

I say my vows in a low voice all the while staring at Xander. I can't believe I'm doing this but when I think about my brother and father, I know it's worth it.

"Do you Mr Xander Grey take Miss Ayla Porter to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish, in health and in sickness till death do you apart?", the priest asks Xander.

I still wish deep down, he refuses this marriage. Just don't say 'I do' please, I beg internally. Please God, make something dramatic happen. Should I just fake that I'm fainting? Am I being dramatic?

"I do", Xander says, pinning me with his intense gaze.

This dumb bitch is hell bent on making me his wife.

"Do you Miss Ayla Porter take Mr Xander Grey to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish, in health and in sickness till death do you apart?", the priest finally asks me. My eyes widen slightly.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Can I do this?! Can I marry this man? Will I ever be happy with him? Is he going to make my life a living hell that it already is? Will he ever love me? Will I ever love him? Will I always be a miserable woman all my life? Can I get a divorce in the future?

"Ayla!", Xander calls out in a low dangerous voice. I snap from all the questions swimming in my head and look at him. He has narrow his eyes, almost challenging me to deny this alliance. My heart is pounding so loudly in my chest. I can hear whispers around the church because I'm taking too much time.

I smile slightly. Might as well give him something to be embarrass since he wants to marry me so badly.

I stay quiet until I feel Xander squeezing my hand again. I almost want to rip my hand from his hold but calm myself.

"I...do", I say slowly in a quiet voice.

"Please a little louder my child", the priest says. This time, I fix Xander with a serious faze. The whispers quieten down and I feel all the people's gaze on me. I squirm internally.