He was standing outside the car and he was wearing black shorts with a white T-shirt and wore a black bucket hat. He gave you a warm smile as you gave a small smile making your way towards him. "Ready for today? " he asked as you approached him. "Ready ",you replied with a smile. "Where do I keep this? " you asked showing him the tote bag, he looked at the bag and at you, "Its lunch for us " you said . "You didn't have to,but thank you " he said with a small smile. God, his smile was enough to melt you. He just had a pure and innocent smile. One knew that his smile came directly from the heart.
He helped you keep the bag inside and helped you inside the car - he truly was a gentleman. He started the car and you made your way towards the beach. It was going to be a tiring yet wonderful day.

Qian Xi's pov :

I was a little nervous about today since I had never been out on a date before. I had no idea what I would be doing or what we could actually do but I guess we will have something to do - maybe we could get to know each other more. I realised that it was useless taking all those stress because we surprisingly naturally got along well. We enjoyed a lot at the beach - thought it was only simple conversations and building a sand castle because she had never every build one before. We collected some sea shells which were on the shore . Her expressions changed every time the cold water touched her feet.
She was like a kid who was given candy. It was quite nice being with her.

We went to a shop near the beach to get some ice cream and cold drinks because it was getting a little too hot. She wanted to split the bill and I appreciated it but my conscience didn't allow it, so I paid for it. "Next time let me pay " she said and I replied with a "let's see ". We were making out way towards the beach when the juice bottle fell to the ground, standing next to me was (y/n) with her shirt drenched in juice. "I'm sorry jie" a little boy saif from behind. "It's okay, don't worry about it " she said turning back and giving the small boy a smile. "My shirt......" she said taking out a tissue from her pocket and dabbing it on her shirt. "Let's go get you changed first " I said as I looked at her, "but I didn't bring an extra shirt.... " she said in a low voice. "It's alright. You can borrow mine for the time being. I brought an extra one " I said looking at her.

I was right to have brought an extra shirt. I don't usually carry one but today I thought that it would be good to carry one in case of an emergency and Viola ! My sixth sense didn't fail me. "Wait here, I'll go and bring the shirt " I said as I made my way towards the car . I opened the back seat's door and grabbed my back where i kept the extra shirt. It was a loose Grey coloured shirt, it would be loose for (y/n) ,I thought as I closed the door and made my way towards her. I gave her the shirt and she went to change her shirt. She came back after five minutes wearing it . She looked cute in it, it was not only a tat bit loose but it was quite high for her. "Thank you" she said with a smile, "no problem " I replied . We made our way towards the sandy area.

We were taking rest under the shade,looking at the people around the beach - there were children playing around,some playing beach volleyball while some others were sunbathing . We talked about many things ; where she was currently studying, what were her aims and future prospects and I told her about my up coming drama- She seemed ready excited about it ."You'll do great ! I've been waiting to see you act in a youth romance drama " she said beaming. She seemed like a little kid - her smile was so innocent and pure. "So... When will you start with the shooting? " she asked as she took a sip of her 'new' bottle of juice. "It'll start by Friday " I replied. "This Friday? Wait.... Then how are you preparing for it? Can I come and watch it ?" she asked me. She seemed really curious.

Before I could answer we heard a kid crying . When I looked at (y/n), she was already on her feet ready to go and look out for that kid. Before I could say anything she moved towards the direction from where the sound came from. I got up from my seat and followed her. She went behind the rocks that were at the far end of the beach, I slowly made my way towards the rocks . The crying had stopped and (y/n) emerged carrying a small boy I think he was around 3 years old in her arms. She looked really comfortable and natural in handling kids. She was whispering something into his ears and he nodded with a smile. Seeing that interaction my lips curved into a smile - I was impressed with her ability.