Imagine #24 (Part Three) - Lost Boys

Start from the beginning

Y/n.

They're still cautious around her, never letting her near weapons or unchaining her. But, they've become more relaxed around her.

She's become accustomed to them. Comfortable with them, even.

~

Startled, you jolt upright, chain rattling against your neck as you do so.

Another nightmare.

You had dosed off when the boys got back from their hunting. There was still an hour or two of darkness left. They occupied their regular seats, while you were lazing on the bed as usual.

Somehow, you fell asleep.

And, while you slept, you dreamt of that night when lightning had struck you. The raw fear that cascaded through your veins was enough to make you gasp.

As soon as you made that frightened sound, the boys were at your side.

"What's wrong?" David demands.

You shiver at the memory of falling into the cold water, "Nothing, just a nightmare."

He stares at you for a few seconds then nods, "You're alright, angel."

Marko sits on the bed, so you move your wings out of the way.

An idea pops into your mind.

"Um, I was, was wondering if I could stay with you guys today?" You ask meekly, wringing your hands.

They seem taken aback.

Dwayne and the two blonds look toward David for his answer. After a minute, he smirks.

"Of course."

He takes the chain and removes it from the bed before leading you to the farthest reaches of the cave.

A large room greets you. Inside is a bed and a dresser, which look new. There are no windows or cracks that sunlight could seep in from.

"We'll sleep in here today, huh, boys?"

Dwayne smiles as you climb into the bed and Marko and Paul quietly cheer.

Due to your wings, you sleep on your stomach so that they don't cramp underneath you. Getting comfortable despite the choker and chain, you lift your wings so that the boys can find space on the large bed.

You feel the bed dip as Marko lays next to you. David takes the spot by your other side, and you lower your wings on top of them.

Paul lays by your leg, beneath Marko, while Dwayne occupies the area by your other leg.

Everyone settles down in the darkness, and you actually enjoy the surprisingly warm bodies pressed against you.

"Good day," you whisper as your eyes flutter closed.

They each mumble it back as the sun rises and they begin to sleep.