Epilogue: Emily Agreste

A/n no the story is over and I was having so much fun with it, anyway here is the epilogue, I plan on writing on squeal but it may not be realsed for a while
Thirteen years later
Emily Agreste had gone home from a long day of school, today she had a strange encounter with an old man, he had fallen over and nobody had stopped to help him so being the kind person she was, she helped him up as well as giving him so water due to how dehydrated he looked. What she didn't notice however was that the old man was Master Fu, the Guardian of the Miracle box and he stuck a miraculous box in her bag when she wasn't looking. "I wonder why no one stopped to help him, Mom always said that you should help those in need, " 'ironically she ended up meeting Dad because of it, and now thirteen years they're happily married. ' she thought but then noticed a small box "what's this? " she asked taking it out and opening it to reveal a necklace with a white tiger fang, the necklace glowed a bright white and Emily had to close her eyes to avoid being blinded. To her surprise when she opened them again she saw a small floating white tiger, "hello Emily, " it said and Emily let out a gasp, "aww its a talking floating cat! " Emily said freaking out "please remain calm Emily you must trust me I mean you no harm, my name is saber and I'm a kwami. I can grant you the powers of the white tiger but you must promise to only use them for good. " Saber explained and Emily was still skeptical but she agreed that she would use the powers only for good, "now all you have to say is Saber stripes attack and you'll transform, " Saber instructed and she obeyed "woah what is happening? " Emily asked as she transformed into the White Tigress.

The End

Bride of Cat Blancजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें