"Yeah. I'm finally on a break."

"That's very Ross of you." I giggled.

"You're watching Friends?"

"Yes! You're watching too?" i smiled widely in excitement.

"No." I frowned. "But Namjoon does. He's really into that series, I don't know why."

"Maybe because the series is good."

"I prefer watching How I Met Your Mother." he said.

"Really? I've finished that too! What do you think of Barney and Robin?"

"They're cute. I didn't get why they have to split up at the end though."

I gasped. "I know, right? Barney changed for the better for Robin when they were together. He even befriended Patrice to win her back..." I pouted as I remembered that specific scene where the couple kissed under the mistletoe.

"Let's talk about other things, one that doesn't make you feel sad. Shall we?" He smiled.

"I like it when you smile." I told him almost immediately after he did it.

His smile faded as his hand went up to cover his mouth. "Other things, Jisoo. Don't try flirting with me now."

I chuckled, "Why? Are you embarrassed?"

V's eyebrows furrowed, his hand dropped. "I'm not embarrassed of you. But my cousin is watching us right now and I'm sure he'll tease me for this tomorrow."

"Really?" I laughed. "So he knows something about us?"

"Jennie told him.. And he said he noticed us too, during the event we were with him."

"Cool." I glanced at Yoongi, who was entertaining a new customer, "I wonder who he likes though."

V smirked. "He likes someone but I think he should be the one spilling the tea."

"And when is that?"

"Just wait and see."

--

Another week went by with V and I getting closer as we knew more about each other's likes and dislikes, topic about both our family background aside.

"did you know Jimin before you transferred here or??" I asked him as we walked our way back to our dorm.

Tonight, I studied with him at BTS after I convinced Yoongi to give him a day a week to study with me there. Luckily, he agreed but only because V promised that he'll work an hour early during Saturdays and Sundays.

"He was my neighbor when we were still kids but his family moved after our 2nd year in high school so we just contacted each other through text. He's actually the one who told me about UOS." He explained.

"So that's why you two are the closest." I said, "Do you think he really likes Chaeyoung?"

He looked up and said, "Despite him being a flirt... He sticks to one girl when he's actually invested so I think he's really into your cousin."

"I really hope so... I don't want Chaeng to cry because of a guy again." I sighed.

"Is her past relationship that bad?"

"She got in a relationship with a boy for half a year only to be left hanging and see him with his ex girlfriend the next week. So yeah, it's THAT bad." I made a face, remembering the scene where we saw Noah kissing Niana right in front of Chaeng.

"Well, that boy needs a beating." V scrunched his nose and held my hand. "I won't do that to you."

I chuckled and looked at him, "Do you even have an ex girlfriend?"

love mazeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें