Twenty Three

Stokeley's point of view

I knock at the door and see gen walk up and open it, "hi" she smiles and tries to kiss me, i reject it and walk in.

"Explain now." I say firmly.

She looks at me confused, "Explain what?"

"Don't act like that Gen. tell me why you're being like that towards Billie!" I raise my voice.

"She doesn't deserve everything she wants" she rolls her eyes. "Let me guess she went straight to you?"

I look straight at her, "Yeah and I'm glad she did!" I yell again.

She rolls her eyes, "she's trying to take you from me."

"If you can't get the fact that she isn't trying to break us upout of your head, I'll be the one to break it off. Right here, right now." I say looking at Gen.

Her face goes plain. "Excuse me? You are not breaking anything off!" she yells.

"Yes. I am, I can't have someone like you in my life." I walk out of the door and Gen starts to follow. She sees Billie in the car.

"Go off and be with her then!" she yells and I get into the car ignoring her.

"You alright Bil?" I check on her.

She sniffles and wipes her eyes, "I-I
think, are you?"

"I'm good Bil" I drive outta the driveway and head back home.

Billie's point of view

I get a text from my mom that she is gonna be out of town for a few days

"Do you wanna stay here? I know we are neighbors but you seem like you shouldn't be alone right now." Stokeley asks me.

"You alright with it if I do?" I look at him.

"Yeah I have an extra room you can have." he smiles at me.

"Thank you." I sit on the couch and grab a blanket and watch tv, until I get tired and I go upstairs and go to sleep.