Crista - chiiii ye soup toh dikhne main hi itna Ganda hai mujhe nehi peena isko please...she mad a puppy face...

Randhir - no Crista app ki tabiyat theek nehi hai toh app Ko ye peena hi padega...

Crista - superman no please ....

Sanyukta - No Crista AAP k superman sahi keh rahe hai...app Ko ye peena padega...chalo mun kholo....

Crista made a face but said - ok but ye app dono Ko mil k mujhe pilana padega ok...

Sandhir - done... Saying this they started feeding her.... One spoon Sanyukta fed her then one spoon Randhir...like this they fed her together..

After finishing the soup when they were talking doctor came inside the ward and asked Sandhir to go outside so that she can check her....

Sandhir moved outside.... suddenly a nurse came and asked - app dono USS bachhi k parents ho???

Sandhir looked at eachother hearing the question and remained quite...

Not getting the answer the sister again asked - aree bataiye kya app dono USS bachhi ki parents ho??

Sandhir - no

Nurse - toh kon hai uske parents??app  please unko bulaiye.. Ek form main sign chahiye unki...

Randhir - sister wo actually uske parents Abhi yahan present nehi hai....

Sister - ajib hai kese parents hai..unki  bachhi hospital main hai aur un dono Ko koi fikar hi nehi hai...

Randhir - sister sister please kya main AAP se do minute baat kar Sakta Hun please... Saying this he took the nurse to a side and talked something with her....

Sanyukta ( in mind ) - ye Randhir USS sister se esi kya baat kar Raha hai jo mere saamne nehi kar paaya??? She wanted to hear but they were little far from her...

After sometime the nurse left from there and Randhir came near Sanyukta... They both didn't say anything and just sat silently on the chairs...

They both were tired so Sanyukta just closed her eyes...seeing her tired face Randhir said - Sanyukta suno raat ho gayi hai and tum bhi thak gayi ho....so tum baaki teammates k saath ISRC Chali jaao....wo sister ne bhi kaha sab Ko jaane k liye and main Crista k paas rukunga...

Sanyukta - but Randhir tum akele kese manage karoge I mean kisi ki help chahiye hogi toh....

Randhir - Sanyukta Crista Abhi theek hai and rest kar Rahi hai...kal subhe discharge bhi mil jaayega.. toh tum please tension mat lo...and main manage kar lunga don't worry....

Sanyukta wanted to stay with them but that time she didn't argue with him and just nodded.....

Then they both moved to rest room where all ISRC members were sleeping in sitting positions....

Randhir woke all of them and asked them to go back to ISRC and that he will stay with Crista...all nodded... Then Randhir left from there....

Vaani - Sanyukta tum chal Rahi ho na hamare saath??

Sanyukta - wo actually guys mera ghar yehi paas main hi hai toh Abhi thodi der k baad main Apne ghar jaaungi toh app log please chale jaao...

All nodded but Kartik intently looked at her because he knew Sanyukta's home was nowhere near to the hospital....he knew why Sanyukta was lying...but he kept mum because somewhere he knew both Randhir and Crista needed her....

They all left and Sanyukta again moved towards Crista's room...she thought to enter inside when both Randhir and Crista will be asleep because she knew if Randhir will see her then he will ask many questions and she really didn't have any answer to tell him....

From a distance Sanyukta noticed Randhir was moving towards the reception area... She followed him and saw him filling a form...

She saw that the mother's name column was filled but the name was not visible from there but father's name column was blank and below in guardian's name column was filled with Randhir's name....

Randhir filled the form and submitted it in the reception and then moved towards Crista's ward...

Sanyukta hid herself so that Randhir won't see her...she wanted to read the form but she knew hospital staffs won't allow her...

She sighed and moved towards Crista's ward....

From the glass window she noticed that Randhir was sitting near Crista's head on her bed and Crista was saying something to him....

Crista - superman mujhe na nind nehi aa Rahi hai toh app please ek story sunao na..

Randhir - but baby mujhe nehi aata story

Crista - aree ese kese nehi aata aapne pehle bhi toh sunai hai mujhe... please Superman sunaiye na please please....

Finally Randhir got defeated and said - ok ok bolta Hun

Then Randhir started telling her some random story and here Sanyukta saw this from outside with a smile on her face....

As Randhir was tired so while telling the story his eyelids were getting closed again and again...Crista saw this and thought to make her superman sleep...

So she acted like sleeping and Randhir thought that Crista slept...so even he slept there near her head only in that sitting position only....

After sometime Crista opened her eyes and looked at him then she moved closer to Randhir and slept holding his hand....

Sanyukta who was waiting for them to fall asleep finally after an hour again looked at them through the glass window and saw that they both were sleeping peacefully.....

She slowly entered inside the ward and closed the door without making any noise....

She moved near them and observed them.. they both were looking damn cute in their sleep.... She moved near Crista and kissed her forehead.... Then her eyes fell on Randhir...after a long time she was watching his sleeping figure...she felt like kissing him as well so she slowly leaned towards him and lightly pressed her lips on his hairs and pecked it....

When she was moving back suddenly Crista made a movement and due to this Sanyukta lost her balance and she slowly landed on Randhir and her lips got pressed on his lips lightly....

Sanyukta widened her eyes and instantly moved back...her cheeks were burning and she felt hell shy....

As Randhir was too tired he couldn't feel the movement and continued sleeping like this only....

Sanyukta kept her hand on her fastened heartbeat and composed herself... She smiled remembering the moment and slowly moved towards Crista's bed....

As Randhir was sleeping in Crista's right side there were some space left in Crista's left side....so she sat there and quietly observed them and don't know when even she fell asleep....

In the middle of the night Randhir's phone beeped with a notification ring tone and it irritated Sanyukta....so without even opening her eyes in her subconscious stated she uttered - Randhir apna phone band karo please....

Randhir who also heard the tone woke up and put his Mobile in silent mode...

Then he got surprised seeing Sanyukta there but felt happy finding her close to him.... He saw some hair-locks were falling on her face....so he slowly aside them and observed her beautiful and cute face....

After sometime even he felt asleep and they looked like a cute and happy family together...

TBC...

Please vote and comment

Thank you..