Chapter 11: Painting The Town...

Mulai dari awal

Ruby: Sorry, Y/N and Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to.

Sun: Psh! That's dumb! We should always get friends involved! That's why I brought Neptune!

Y/N: And I brought Vernde.

The girls lean out the window on top of one another cartoon-style to see the teammate of Sun and Y/N standing outside, cool as can be.

Neptune: 'Sup?

Vernde: Yo.

Ruby: How did you two even get up here?

Neptune: I have my ways.

Vernde: Don't we all.

It is revealed that they are standing on a very thin ledge circling the building under the windows.

Neptune: *nervously* Seriously, though, can we come in? We're like, really high up right now.

Vernde: As much as I don't mind 'Yanging' around, I don't want to fall from this height.

Everyone but Yang groans at the pun. Once they helped the two inside the dorm room, the group are standing in a circle as Ruby lays down the new plan.

Ruby: Alright, I'll go with Weiss; Sun, you can go with Blake. And Neptune, you can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner. Y/N and Vernde yo go check out the docks again, see if anything we missed is there. Everyone good? 

Y/N: Actually I was thinking about going with Blake and Sun as backup.

Vernde: And I was thinking about going with Yang to help her get some info as I know someone who owes me a favor.

Blake: But Y/n, your not a-

Shadows began to form on Y/N's head and black wolf ears began to take shape.

Blake: -Faunus...

Y/N: Well, at least I can make myself look like one.

Ruby: Okay then, are we all good now?

Weiss: Actually, Ruby, why don't you go with Yang? After all, she is your sister.

Ruby pushed Neptune, who is stiff as a board, up next to Yang. When she is done pushing him, he rocks back and fourth looking nervous. Yang put her hand on his shoulder to stop him from rocking.

Ruby: But, Weiss, who would go with you, then?

Weiss: Well... I guess Neptune could come with me.

Ruby: Hahaha, nah!

Weiss is obviously less than amused, yet is powerless to stop Ruby from pulling her by the back out the door.

Weiss: But! But!

Y/N: (Damn Ice Princess, you have strange tastes. Then again I am with a hyperactive rose with a sniper-scythe.

Somewhere in Vale.

In the ruined parts of Vale, Yang's bike Bumblebee pulls into the street and stops next to a bar. Vernde stops behind Yang on his bike.

Yang: Come on, my friend's right in here!

Yang gets off the bike to reveal Neptune sitting right behind her, hair and goggles messed up with a petrified expression of terror on his face.

Neptune: Cool... And where exactly is... here?

Vernde: A place I come to for information.

Yang: So you've been here before?