Y/N looked to Kris as Kendall cuddled into her.

"We are going to be hanging out with Fai, Taco and Tyler soon and later on tonight we are going out for dinner with Hailey and Justin, then we'll hang out with them and just see where the night takes us." Y/N replied.

"Sounds fun, I hope you two enjoy yourselves." Kris smiled.

"We will and we best get going." Kendall grinned as she stood and held her hand out for Y/N.

Y/N took Kendall's hand and stood to her feet.

"We'll see you soon, Mom." Y/N waved as the two left.

*TIME SKIP*

Y/N and Kendall had met up with Fai, Taco and Tyler, and they were walking through LA, enjoying themselves.

Y/N was walking with Fai as she watched Kendall with Taco and Tyler, smiling as she watched the boys playing around with her.

Fai gained Y/N's attention as he began to laugh lightly.

"What you laughing at?" Y/N asked.

Fai looked to Y/N with a grin on his face.

"You." Fai grinned.

"Why? I mean, I'm glad I am able to amuse you with such ease." Y/N smirked.

Fai smiled at Y/N and placed his arm across her shoulder

"You are so head over heels in love with her, why don't you just tell her that you want to go back to how things were before? Before shit hit the fan." Fai stated.

"It's not as easy as that. I know that I need to tell her how I'm feeling, but I'm enjoying where we are at the moment. I finally feel like we are getting back to where we used to be, but I know that if we are both going to fully commit to each like before, then I'm going to have to trust her completely." Y/N revealed.

Fai looked to Y/N and squeezed her shoulder, comforting her.

"You know, she may not have told you this yet, but you need to know. The entire time she was with Rocky, she seemed miserable, as if a part of her was missing. When she'd bring him along to hang out with us, she wasn't herself, she looked out of place. And when she wasn't with him, I noticed that she would look at pictures of you and pictures of the pair of you. She knows that she made a huge mistake and she regrets it immensely. I'm just glad that you're back and bringing some light and joy into her life. I mean, I haven't seen her smile as much as she has today, and that's all because of you." Fai informed.