Chapter 13

Sarada POV 

Its been two weeks since that incident, Shikadai never looked at me, when I walk towards him he walks away, When I try calling him, he never responds. This is Getting Ridiculous. Can He Talk to me at least, at least a simple "Hello", Y/N forgave me for what I did but still gets suspicious when I try talking to Shikadai. 

One Day Shikadai will be mine and mine only. It just takes time, Maybe I can try to be nice to gain Y/N's trust again, then maybe Shikadai can talk to me again. It just takes some time, but it will be worth it. I think its best to start now. I got out of my room and walked over to Y/N. She was sitting on the couch reading a book. It was extremely quiet in the cabin, so it looks like the guys went out. I shrugged it off and sat next to Y/N 

"Hey Y/N what are you reading," I asked even though I can care less. She unglued her eyes off the book and said "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" She said. I rolled my eyes, why are kids so hooked on these fiction stories. I prefer nonfiction at least its real. "That's interesting," I said, Y/N only smiled and went back to reading her book. I looked around not liking this awkward silence and decided to ask "Where're the others" Y/N looked at me and said "The guys went to the hot springs" She said with a smile on her face, I just want to wipe it off her face, I just hate that smile. She went back to reading her book.

A few Minutes Later.

Y/N finished reading that dumb book of hers and went decided to watch TV. but since I was lost in thought I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking about Shikadai, his beautiful green eyes. His smooth pale skin, how he puts his hair into a ponytail is beautiful, And lastly his sexy bod-

"Sarada!!!" 

I left my thoughts to see Y/N staring at me, she looked worried "Hey are you okay? you have been looking at the floor for a while" She said, I stayed quiet not answering her question, but gave her a simple nod. She stood up and went to put her shoes on. "I'm going out for a walk, I won't be long," She said and went out the door, she stopped and turned back to face me "Will you be okay By Yourself," She said. I mentally facepalmed myself, is she kidding me, of course, I will be okay by myself, who does she think I am. I wanted to curse her out but then I realized that will only harm my way to get Shikadai so instead, I said a simple "Yeah I'll be fine, have fun" I forced a smile, She smiled back at me and left. I turned around and grabbed the nearest pillow on the couch and started punching it and throwing it around, I kept messing up the pillow until it ripped. 

After a few minutes later I was catching my breath and looked around to see feathers all over the couch from the pillow I messed up. I was too tired to clean it up so I just sat there for a few minutes until I heard the door open, I looked to see who was here and noticed the boys were back from the hot springs. Oh crap!!, I was gonna get up and hide, but exhaustion took over me and I slump back on the couch. Boruto, Inojin, and...Shikadai walked to the Living room and whistled "Who messed up this place?" Inojin said. I slumped deeper into the couch hoping they don't notice me, but it didn't work seeing that Boruto noticed me "Woah what happened to you Sarada, your hair is a wreck too" He started laughing, I felt my hair and felt soft feathers on it, This was embarrassing. Looks like Shikadai and Inojin noticed too because Inojin started giggling, and Shikadai just stared and went on his phone. I was about to yell at Boruto, but that didn't happen because Y/N came home, when she closed the door she turned around to see feathers all over the place she was shocked until she walked into the Living room and saw me. I was expecting her to laugh at me but instead "Sarada are you okay?" She ran to me and took the feathers off my hair. I wasn't expecting this but it better than Y/N laughing her ass off. So I just said "I'm fine, just embarrassed," I said, She looked like she got the message and looked at the boys. "Instead of laughing at her, you can help her out!" She yelled. The Boys stood up straight and apologized "we're sorry Y/N, we shouldn't be laughing" They said and got brooms to sweep up the flower, Except for Shikadai, He went up to Y/N and hugged her, Y/N hugged back. In front of MEEE!!!, I got up and went to my room but before I went up the stairs I turned back and said "Thanks for the help Y/N" I smiled, in return, I got a smile back from Y/N "Anything for a friend" I looked at Shikadai to see him staring at me with no emotion. He just went back to looking at Y/N. I just sighed knowing I was to Tired to try anyway. I went upstairs to my room and plopped on my bed, I was lost in thought until I dozed off to sleep.

Shikadai POV

 When Sarada went upstairs I sighed in relief knowing that I won't have to deal with her for a while. I went back paying attention to Y/N and hugged her closer. "How was the Hot Springs?" Her soothing voice calming me down,  I rested my chin on her head "It was good, we had fun" I said while smelling her hair, it smells so good, I touched the tips of her (h/c) hair "your hair is beautiful, I'm jealous" I sighed, Her hair is so smooth and soft, unlike mines which are rough. She giggled and said "There's nothing to be jealous about, I think your hair is beautiful" She released from the hug and played with my hair. I liked her touch. It felt nice.  We let go of each other and noticed Boruto and Inojin cleaning up the feathers like there is no tomorrow, Y/N and I laughed, then decided to help out with the cleaning.