Untold Love.

Kara reaches past me to open the window because in her car you are nothing. She blows smoke in my face prove something. She's yelling trying to prove that she is better than me. But i know differently. We are sitting in Matt's drive way, waiting for him to get out to her car so that hopefully we can head to Jake's party. But so far Matt has been taking too damn long to get to the car.

"Hurry the hell up Matt or we are going to leave without you."

Matt hears her yell but doesn't give two shits, he just comes prancing around like nothing is wrong. Like he’s the shit and he knows that he became the shit only because he's dating Kara. Kara knows this too, but she really doesn't seem to really care for the fact he is just another guy to play with. One thing that you should know about Kara is the fact that she is the mean girl. She is the girl you never want to mess with. Matt knows that he is stronger and more likable so he lets Kara know it and it affects Kara like no other. Matt gets to the car and you can see that Kara is not happy at all. Matt leans into the front of the car and kisses her lips softly and we can both tell he doesn't really mean it.

"Sorry babe, me and the guys had things to do. You know." Matt lifts his hands up and he shows a pack of beer in his hands then adds a wink.

"Whatever Matt, just get in the damn car."

I could tell that Kara was pissed and that is never a good sign. She squeezes her hands tighter around the steering wheel and her knuckles turn to white. It took whatever it took for her not to kick Matt out of the car so that he had to walk the 10 miles to get to Jake's party.

As I am listening to soft beat of the music that is playing in the car, we are speeding down the highway when Matt and Kara get into it. I try my best to stay out of everything that is going on. All i know is that I want to get to that party because for once I get to see my boyfriend for the first time in 2 weeks.

When we reach Jake's house Matt and Kara finally make peace with each other. Matt pulls Kara close to him and wraps his arms around her waist and he starts to press kiss on her neck then to her lips. He tells her how sweet she smells.. That is the only thing I hear or want to hear.

Before i get to the house i see Matt grab the beer from the back and lay his arm across Kara, still to this day i don't know why they are dating. But I look straight back to the house and I start to see everyone clearing a way for me. Because they know who I am looking for. The long line of guys open up right next to me and they stop talking and they just look at me.

"Hello boys"

None of the boys say anything back because they know if they do shit will go down. I am the bad girl, I am the one that now's how to start the fight that now's how to bitch slap someone. I am the one that people are scared off. Kara just got all that from me. As I continue to walk through the house the room keeps breaking apart into rows, they dare not get in my way. I start taking off my leather jacket and I have no where to put it. So I handed it to this weak little guy that didn't look like he was much, he was pretty much a joke. I lean close to him exposing more then I should I whisper sharply to him.

"Find a good spot for my jacket. No one touches it, smells it, or spills on it. I will be mad if there is something that wasn't there before." The boy notices how I say this and scurries away from me as fast as he could, trying to escape something he thought he could but couldn't really. Because I am everywhere, I see everything.

Seth came out of the group of guys that were standing near a wall. He pushes them aside and I knew I finally had what I wanted.

"How dare you talk to anyone like that?"

Everyone could not believe that he just said that to me. Seth didn't know what he was getting himself into. Seth is the new guy and that right now will not change, you got to be cool with me before you can settle into my school. Kara and I rule the school. A circle forms around Seth and I, you can hear the chants of fight, fight, fight, from miles away.  Seth begins to wish he never said anything to me because everyone else seems to know what is going on besides him.

"I'm not going to fight a girl" You could hear the emotion coming from Seth.

"How dare you that to me. I am a lot better than you. I am a fighter, a winner, someone who will take the challenge and what about you? Are you too scared to fight a girl?" It just rolled off my tongue, for some reason I knew I didn't think before I said any of this.

"No I am not scared to fight a girl. I just know that you're boyfriend wouldn't like it. So why should I fight someone that isn't worth my time?"

"DON"T BRING UP CODY" I scream at Seth, he knows not to bring him up. I start to get madder.

"Niki, why would I not bring him up? He is right over there" He points towards the window, and I followed his finger with my eyes and I notice what is going on. I see Cody lying on the grass on the front lawn, I keep my eyes locked on him for a solid minute and he did not move. My eyes move back to Seth and I notice that he is looking at me and he sees the pain in my face.

"That's what I thought Niki, So don't fight me or he's gunna be the one hurting not you" Seth starts to walk away and I ask him to wait but he doesn't care, he just keeps walking away like this didn't happen.

My mind doesn't care about Seth anymore the only thing that I want is Cody. I want to know he's ok. I want to know that his lips are still perfect and the fact that they are so soft and kissable. I want to know that his eyes are still the deep shade of blue that seem to glitter just like it looks like he got done crying. I fall to my knees and I try to focus on anything but him. But my mind doesn't allow it. I just go back to the memories of us, I shake my head trying to forget about everything so that maybe i can get to him faster. I run to Cody's perfect lips, his lips that kiss me pass the time as I should be home. His perfect lips that always taste as mint. Only because he never wanted bad breath. I always seemed to run into his arms after a fight with my parents no matter how hard things got between us. He was always there. I ran to him because i want him to never let go just like he never let me let go of me. I get to him and everything stops, time stands still, the world stops spinning. A forms then falls on his soft beaten face. I hear a soft mummer.

"Niki is that..." he couldn't finish the sentence because I wouldn't allow him too, he looked way to weak to even be speaking to me.

"Yes, baby. I'm here." I kiss his lips gently trying not to cause pain.

"Don't. Please. Just.. Go" I look at his face and I know he means it. He want's me safe, but I just can't leave him.. He never left me. He stayed there right next to me holding me telling me everything was going to be ok. So there is no way I am leaving him, not llike this.

"Cody I'm not leaving you."

Cody grabbed my hand. A tear formed in his eyes and i still remember what he said.

"Niki, Baby you know I love you but there is somethings that you just don't know or need to know about me. I'm not going to let you find out like this. I just can't this is breaking my heart. But baby please go this isn't safe for you to be here right next to me. You shouldn't be here at all. Please just go."

"Cody, I'm not leaving you. No matter what is going on. I am not leaving no matter how much you want me to. I just wont."

Cody releases his hand from mine and i can see him. He isn't the same beat up Cody I came to. He changed. How did that happen? Cody moved from lying on his back to now being on his tummy. He turns and looks at me and lifts his shirt up. Right there starring right back at me. Where these two stumps on his shoulder blades, moving from there down into the middle of his tanned back.

I stumble backwards, not understanding whats going on. What are those on his back?

Cody can sense my stare and meets it with his dark sharp eyes.

"I told you to go. I am a monster, you wont understand anything. So now go."

I listen to his command I run to no where. I didn't understand this.