Chapter 7: A Knight's Duty (3/4)

Start from the beginning

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Days ago...

"Hello there, "Fool"."

Despite the girl in front of her knows her origin, Matsuya didn't feel surprised at all.

"Now girl, sometimes randomly appearing inside a boy's room is..."

"Shut up. I don't want to hear words coming out of your mouth, what I want to see, is blood."

The girl pulled out a musket out of nowhere and pointed it at Matsuya.

Which the next thing that happened was it disappearing.

"Hmm?"

The musket disappeared. Which shocked her to the point where she started looking for it.

"Now girl, you better start talking, or that eye of yours will be an empty hole instead of a clock."

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

The World Page.

The rules of reality would not bond it, as it is The World itself. The world possesses power beyond imagination. But power is just a tool. How to use the tool is the problem.

The World is not something a mortal could ever go against. Those who tried always ended up in the worst case scenarios beyond what they expect. This is all of the work of The World.

Information:
1) The World possesses the power to bend the rules of reality.
2) It's not impossible to stop the world.
3) The World is a cruel yet beautiful being.

Weakness:
"A swordsman without his arms is like a plane without a pilot."

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

"What are you?"

"Look missy. I'm the one asking, not you."

"What in the world are you? To have the ability to disable...mmm!!!"

Within a fraction of a second, the girl have been pushed onto the bed. Matsuya's bed, to be precise.

Matsuya's hand forcefully closed the girls mouth, shutting her mouth up completely.

"I'll answer yours and you answer mines. That's a deal either you like it or not."

Matsuya's bed is very weird. It's custom made by himself, equipped with various restraining devices. And the girl had found her hands trapped and locked tight.

A gun was pointed at the girls head, Matsuya proceeds to answer her questions:

"As you said, I am "The Fool". A spirit without any powers, simply put, the weakest. Now your turn, what's your name, "The World"? What do you want?"

Matsuya let go his left hand, the gun still remains towards her head.

"Why would I tell..."

"*click*, finish that sentence and see what happens, please."

"...you anything you? You lowly creature."

It was at that moment, Matsuya pulled his gun away. He sighed, laying on his chair. And shot the girl in her left thigh, where all the meat is.

A whimper echoed through the room, and on one from the outside could hear.

"What was that for?"

"Confiscation, I just took your powers. Now, answers or another one? By the way, one more shot and you will be reduced to atoms."

The girl expressed a face of hatred and craziness, that didn't intimidate anyone in the room, which is only Matsuya.

"...My name is Kurumi, Kurumi Tokisaki. I heard that you are the weakest among the "Major Arcana", so I went and hunt you down."

Matsuya listened carefully, and he found no lies in her replies, and so to his reply:

"Good...too bad 10 of them are dead... where did you get this information?"

"I asked a god. And it told me."

"Eh? I was expecting something more..."

"So, I'm one of the "Major Arcana", "The World", right?"

"Yup, the strongest one there is. But now look at you, stuck on a man's bed."

"You're a huge pervert on setting this kind of thing on your bed."

"What ever, let me give you something... special."

Matsuya closed the distance between Kurumi and his face.

Their nose touched.

Their eyes met, and the room is completely sealed of from Earth.

"I see, so you're that kind of man. Aren't you?"

Kurumi said as she looked into Matsuya's eyes, the atmosphere in the room got a bit hot.

Matsuya placed his left hand of Kurumi's face, the other one holding her ear.

And...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Matsuya put an earring on Kurumi's right ear. And finger flicked her forehead for attempting to kill him.

"Ouch."

"There's no way I'm giving you back your powers, plus, there is no way. This thing can restore your powers but I can turn it off anytime I want. Now get out of my room."

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾