Fair is foul

"Die you UNHOLY being!" Screamed the woman.

Her face covered in filth, her pale blue orbs looked onto the creature, her gloves hands gripped the wooden crucifix, standing in shock the stocky woman watched as the creature let out a deafening shriek whilst drowning in a thick black substance. She felt a cataclysmic force shoot throughout her body as the aberration regurgitated a thick wave of vermillion. It's back arched as it's body twisted and turned, it's skin liquidating into a thick black goop as the monster continued to cry
moribund. The being let out an atrocious squeal as it's bones began to expose themselves,while the monster's meaty form had flux into muck.

The woman's eyes shrunk in disgust, her teeth clenched; scrunching her nose at the foul decomposing smell of the body. Lowering her crucifix the hyperventilating the women spat onto the goop.

"Disgusting fucking things, why do they have to look so different....be so strange. What kind of god would allow these things to exist." She began to question.

Her plump lips bent into a crude smile, maniacal laughs echoed through out the dense woods, the women threw the crucifix, clutching her stomach she continued to burst out laughing psychotically, her voice deepening into an animalistic growl; the women's skin began to decolourise as her ash blonde hair began to fall apart from her scalp like a wilting flower, her once stocky body had become cadaverous and deformed, two goat horns sprouted out of the head like weeds.

Now on all fours the once fair women let out a heathen shriek only to run off into the wilderness leaving scorched hoof prints.