"doesn't matter." he repeated.

"mike!" she nudged him harder, not being able to contain her giggles.

"ugh, i bet it's not even her. i just wanna spend my last day with you... preferably without being interrupted." he complained as he gently let go of her and mopped towards the table to where his phone sat. his expression shifted into a disgusted look as he read the name across the screen, making him quickly deny the caller.

"who was it?" she questioned curiously, leaning up against the counter.

"max." he shrugged off her name, grabbing one of the blankets from off the back of the couch and wrapping it around himself, "can we lay now?"

"and you didn't answer her call? what if something's wrong?" eleanor moved from the kitchen and to the living room, taking a seat next to the lanky boy.

"nothings wrong, she's just being fucking nosy... oh shit now lucas is calling me." he looked down at his phone annoyed.

"better answer it... he is your boyfriend." the short haired brunette joked. mike rolled his eyes and laid back on the soft couch, pulling eleanor down with him before accepting the call.

"hm?" he answered unenthusiastically. eleanor heard a few muffled words before he took the phone away from his ear, placing it on his chest and switching to facetime.

mike didn't even have a chance to warn eleanor about the chaos that was on the other side of the phone before she was welcomed with all the faces of the party members, each of them trying to speak over each other. she was immediately bombarded with millions of questions, making her look up at mike and giggle.

"okay okay, you all get three questions that's it. then i'm hanging up." mike informed annoyed, moving closer to eleanor.

"okay okay... when and where did he ask you?" max blurted out, dustin shoving her in the process.

"what the fuck, max that was two questions." dustin scolded her.

"i combined them so technically it's one. plus mike hung up on me, i get to do whatever i want." the red head countered back.

"yesterday... he took me to this lake me and my dad used to go to when i was little." she looked up and smiled at him, making him kiss her forehead in return.

"you two are too cute. it actually makes me physically sick." dustin turned his head away from the screen, pretending to be disgusted by their actions.

"who kissed who first?" lucas yelled at the camera. the boy was laying on what seemed to be dustin's bed in the background, barley even paying attention to the conversation.

mike blushed for a second before admitting, "she kissed me..."

"AW MIKEY BOY, she really proved you weak wheeler." the sarcastic boy rolled over laughing, making mike put the hand that was wrapped around eleanor up defensively.

"bro, she didn't even give me a chance." he tried to convince them, which only made each of the members laugh even more.

"where's dad?" will finally perked up.

"he had a doctors appointment and a bunch of... paperwork?" she looked up at mike for more confirmation, "he had someone from work take him to both places."

"soooo what you're saying is... you two are alone right now." max smirked, "no wonder you declined my first call."

"i declined you're first call cause you're annoying" mike shot back, earning a disapproving face from eleanor. "anyways your three questions are up... gotta go." mike quickly ended the call before anyone could make anymore smart comments.

"you're so mean to them." eleanor giggled, knowing that his rudeness was only because he considered them calling taking away from the small amount of time they had together.

"not mean... just... i want you to myself." he held her closer to him like a child, pulling the blankets around her small body.

"i'm all yours, don't worry." she leaned up towards his pouting face, pressing her lips against his one last time before snuggling up against his chest.

the couple didn't move much for rest of the day and if they did... they always moved together. neither of them wanting to waste even a second apart considering they only had one night left before he had to leave in the morning.

---

a/n: thanks for reading!!