-

-

I woke up to a loud growl and a loud bang followed by whimpering.

The head buzzot started barking orders that sounded something like 'Don't just stand there kill him!'

I felt the box I was in get hit hard, some more growling and....Alec?!

It was defiantly Alec! He came for me!

Alecs POV

I burst through the top of the cave landing swiftly and headed off through the different tunnels until I came unto a big chamber lit dimly by torches along the walls.

There was buzzot's everywhere.

I took a deep breath and sent a sharp gust of air at 2 of the close buzzots and the fight began.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE! KILL HIM!" I sent another buzzot flying into a small metal crate as another buzzot jumped at me. I knocked him back only to be jumped by 3 more. 

I fought off so many but they just kept coming. The room was tall enough so I took off and hovered above them as they snapped at my feet. I scanned the area looking for any signs of Zoey. All that was here was the buzzots and the metal crate. But then it hit me. Zoey was in there.

Just as I came to the realization one of the buzzots chomped down on my foot and threw me to the ground. Pain filled my body and my wing looked to be in a very unnatural position. Another buzzot snapped at my arm and I was being mauled. I was doomed and I failed Zoey.

It was getting harder to keep my eyes open and the pain was becoming just a numb feeling when the roof of the cave broke apart across the room and 3 people dropped in. It was almost comedic to watch all of the buzzots flying into the air as they were knocked off of their feet as the people made their way over to me. When they got closer I realized that it was indeed Ian, Kayla, and Zoey's mom! 

"Zoey's in the metal crate! Shes in the crate go help her!" I shouted at them.

"Mom go get Zoe. Kayla, fix Alec!" Ian shouted and they did as they were told. Kayla and Ian ran over to me. Kayla dropped to her knees and placed her hands on one of my wounds. 

"Kayla behind you!" I shouted at her but she was lost in her work. Ian threw a boulder at the buzzot that was attacking Kayla.

Kayla's eyes turned a bright icy blue color and her hands started glowing over my wound. After about 5 seconds I gained back feeling in that spot. She continued all over every major wound as Ian had her back. When she finished my last wound she stood up, spun and faced towards the surrounding buzzots and her eyes turned red. She pounced towards an area of buzzots and they were soon engulfed in a giant red orb that appeared to be moving in every direction. I watched stunned as each buzzot dropped dead and the red color fell from Kayla's eyes and she dropped to her knees once more.

Holy shit. That was cool. I got up and ran towards Kayla, picking her up and flying her to higher ground as she rested.

I looked around and spotted Zoey's mom fighting her way to the metal crate. Flame engulfed so many buzzots as it shot out of her hands with every punch. I flew over to her lifting her up and dropping her on the crate. She broke the lock and Zoey burst out.

"Alec!!" she screamed giving me a hug. She pulled back and looked around in horror at the scene in front of her. "Alec, Grab Mom Ian and Kayla. Tell Ian to encircle you guys with rock and then you need to lock yourselves in an air bubble I have a plan. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and pushed me and her mother towards Ian. We did as we were told.

"Leave a peek hole!" I yelled at Ian "I need to make sure she's alright!" 

Ian created a barrier around us and I wrapped us in air. 

We watched as all of the buzzots creeped toward Zoey. Just as they were about to pounce, she flew into the air. Lifting up her arms, a giant wave of water rose up from the dirt and she pushed it towards the buzzots circling her arms creating a whirlpool of bloodied buzzots. Finally she flung her arms down and the water with all of the buzzots in it dropped hard on the ground, hitting everything including our barrier and sending us flying backwards. We hit the cave wall and our shield smashed into a billion pieces and I looked up to see Zoey falling to the ground.

I got up as quickly as I possibly could taking off across the cave and caught her just before she hit the ground. She smiled up at me.

"Nice catch." She said. I pushed her hair out of her eyes and kissed her.

LAST CHAPTER! WOO ITS FINALLY OVER!!!! I'M SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER BUT JUNIOR YEAR IS TOUGH WHEN YOU'RE IN AP CLASSES. I'M GOING TO WRITE AN EPILOGUE TO FINISH IT OFF AND TO KIND OF LEAD YOU GUYS INTO THE SECOND BOOK WHICH IS NOT GOING TO BE WRITTEN BY ME. IT WILL BE WRITTEN BY starshine167 ON HER PAGE! I CAN PROMISE YOU THE EPILOGUE WILL BE OUT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, IF NOT LATER TODAY! 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY. I APPRECIATE ALL OF THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK. THIS HAS BEEN WONDERFUL AND I LOVE YOU ALL! 

Comment to let me know how you would have ended it!! 

Vote on every chapter to let me know you loved it! 

Fan to let me know you love me! 

Please check out my other stories!

Make sure you check out starshine167's page regularly to check for the sequel!!

~micshie <3