𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

Nikki's POV:  

            As soon as we arrived at our destination, I felt like I was apart of the team.  Even though I had NO IDEA what I was doing.  I had my backpack with everything in it, a weapon Tony gave me, and a headset to communicate with everyone.  The only thing I could think about though was Pietro... AND Wanda of course.  Even if she isn't very fond of me, I really hope she and her brother are okay too.   

           Steve hopped out of the Quinjet and set off to find Cho.  I stayed in the Quinjet with the others as Steve's voice played back through the intercom.  

"Two minutes. Stay close." Steve's voice says.  I move my seat closer to the front with Nat and Clint in an attempt to hear better and get a better sense of what's going on.  

"Dr. Cho!"  Steve says alarmed.  We all quiet down so we can listen.  

"He's uploading himself into the body."  We all hear Cho's weakened voice through the intercom. 

"Where?"

" The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark."

" First I have to find it."

"Go,"  Cho says finally.  

"Did you guys copy that?" Steve asks us.  

"We did," Clint says.  I try my best to stay quiet, but I can't help but worry.  

"I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. That could be him." Nat says to Steve.  

"There. It's the truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." Clint tells Steve

" Negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Steve says, " Well, he's definitely unhappy!"  Steve says after commotion is heard throughout the intercom.  "I'm gonna try and keep him that way."

"You're not a match for him, Cap,"  Clint says as I roll my eyes.  

"Thanks, Barton," Steve replies as more commotion is heard. 

" You know what's in that Cradle? The power to make real change and that terrifies you." Ultron announces.  

"I wouldn't call it a comfort," Steve says as I scoff quietly.  Nat and Clint look at me, "what?  He isn't wrong!"  I said shrugging.  Nat walks over to the table and it opens up to the open.  

"We got a window,"  Clint told her. "Four, three...give 'em hell."  As he drops her on her bike.  I stand by Clint.  

"What can I do?"  I asked him 

"You're Bait.  You can find your boyfriend and his crazy sister in a minute but right now we need you to stay here until we get information on where they even are."  Clint said.  I nodded quietly resisting the urge to argue with him.  

"I'm always picking up after you boys," Nat says and I can tell she's smirking.  

"They're heading under the overpass, I've got no shot,"  Clint tells her.  

"Which way?"  

"Hard right... Now."  Clint tells her.  He looks to me and his expression lightens after he sees my nervous expression.  He ruffles up my hair a bit, which causes me to look confused.  "hey, It'll be okay we'll find them."  He says in a fatherly tone.  

"I hope so..."  I said softly, still being nervous.  His fatherly tone soothed my nerves a bit,  after all, who knows what is happening back at home right now.  

"Clint, can you draw out the guards?"  Nat's voice breaks my thought as Clint's focused expression returns.  

"Let's find out."  He says.  He turns the Quinjet towards Ultron and begins shooting at him.  Then Ultron's minions begin attacking the Quinjet.  I started to get more scared than I was before.  

"Hold on kid!"  Clint said as he flew the Quinjet higher, and made it spin around very fast.  I closed my eyes and put my head down in my lap.  As I felt myself get dizzy.  After they finally flew off Clint focused on getting away from them.  

             I slowly lifted my head back up.  Clint was so focused he didn't even glance in a different direction.  I hate to admit it, but I was scared.  More scared than when my mom and dad yell at me, and that's a LOT of fear.  

"Heading back towards you. So whatever you're going to do, do it now." Clint says finally.  He turns to me, "You okay kid?"  I nod slightly.  "Good, It's almost showtime."  

            The next thing I know, a truck is flying into the air.  

" The package is airborne. I have a clean shot." Clint says ready to fire.  

"Negative. I am still in the truck." Nat says

"What the hell are you-"  Clint starts, 

"Just be ready, I'm sending the package to you."  Nat interrupts.  

"How do you want me to take it?" Clint asks.  

"Uhh, you might wish you hadn't asked that,"  Nat says.  As Nat and Clint figure this out.  I walk over to the side window to try and see my surroundings.  But then I hear a familiar voice over the intercom.  

"Don't do this."  I hear Ultron.  I run back up front to try and listen.  

"What choice do we have,"  I hear the familiar voice.  Oh my god, where do I know that voice?  Holy SHIT!  

"CLINT!"  I yell in a panic,  "Where is that coming from?!"  

"I don't know why?!"  Clint asks.  

"It's Wanda!"  He looks at me confused.  "TWINS!"  I say.  "I have to find them!"  

"I LOST HIM!"  Steve says through the intercom "He's headed your way!"  

"Showtime Princess,"  Clint says to me.  "Nat, we gotta go!"  

  ---

(A/N AHhhhh CLifFhAngErrrrrr!   AhaA my chapters are getting shorter IM SORRY!  Anyways I have some great plans in mind already for future chapters.  BUT Please keep in mind the plot of Avengers Age of Ultron... IT mAY be important ;)  I plan on writing more today, it's just a matter of if my distracted mind wants to stay focused and continue to procrastinate my geometry homework )  :D