-1

Y/n POV -

I hear my bed room door open and I ready knew who it was, I cover my bed with a pillow and groan at the fact I know what's coming next.

Joshua : Get up y/n. * Opens the certains *

Y/n : Just 5 more minutes please? * groans and kicks the bed *

Joshua : No y/n I'm dropping you guys off at school * pulls the covers off *

Y/n : Fine. * sits up and puts my glasses on *

Joshua : See you down stairs. * walks out of the room closing the door *

I look around my room rubbing my eyes and yawning, I get up and make my way to the bathroom and wash and brush my teeth. I come back and go to my clothes and pick a outfit

The outfit you wear v

I grab my phone and changer and open the door and walk down stairs to see my brother Joshua and Samuel and my sister Emily

I grab my phone and changer and open the door and walk down stairs to see my brother Joshua and Samuel and my sister Emily. I walk over to them and sit down.

Samuel: Good morning Sleepy head. * pats my head *

Y/n : Morning.

Joshua : Here drink this. * puts a glass of orange juice in front of me *

Y/n : Thank you Joshua. * drinks the orange juice.

While I was drinking the orange juice I get a message from someone and I check my phone and see the Aaron sent me a message.

MySexyAaron: Hey Hottie!

HottieY/n: Hey Sexy🤗

MySexyAaron: What you up to?

HottieY/n: Just got up I'm eating breakfast now.

MySexyAaron: You ready?

HottieY/n: Ya why?

MySexyAaron: I'll pick you up for school at 7:20

HottieY/n: Oh sure, see you till then

MySexyAaron: See you hottie

I put my phone down and looks up to see my brothers and sister looking at me.

Emily : Who was it?

Y/n : Aaron

Samuel : Oooooo

Joshua : She has a lover guys, She has a lover!

Emily : So cute

Y/n : Guys stop

I hear my phone go off again and see the message.

MySexyAaron: Were here

I get up from my seat and grab my bag and run out of the house.

Samuel : Where she gone?

Joshua : * smiles and looks down * To her lover

————————————————————————
Hey guys this is my first ever story, I hope you enjoyed the first part, I know the first part was shitty and boring but I promise I'll be making the other parts a bit more Dramatic :)