5). Sign's as Disney Characters

Aries: Jasmine

If you do not agree with the rules, then they are meant to be broken. As her father said "The law says you must be married to a prince by your 21st birthday", Jasmine replied "The law is wrong".

Taurus: Tinker bell

You are highly committed, but sometimes you can come off as stubborn. You can be possessive and you hate change (you were not a huge fan of Wendy's).

Gemini: Alice in wonderland

You hate being alone and confined. Most of all you hate routine. You can be restless, but you are extremely curious.

Cancer: Cinderella and Prince Charming

Cinderella :
You love helping others, but tend to be a bit pessimistic when it comes to yourself.

Believe in yourself Cancer, and the glass slipper will fit!

Prince Charming :
This prince is a true romantic who wants to fall in love, so long as they find a partner who's the perfect fit.

Leo: Nala

You have the power to achieve anything, even winning back Pride Rock. You can be arrogant, but usually you can back it up. Sometimes your pride can get the best of you, but you will always "Be Prepared".

Virgo: Belle

You like a project, but it may not always be worth it! You can be overly judgemental. You struggle with keeping friends since you are so critical! "Little Town, Full of Little People".

Libra: Snow white

You can be too trusting with those you love. Sometimes you pay the price for that and bite into a poison apple. Not everyone wants the best for you,

Scorpio: Meg and Hercules

Meg:
It is hard to ever truly read a Scorpio's real motive. Scorpio' are determined and they will do whatever it takes to to win.

Hercules :
A person who respects and is kind...
Loves his own people and can do whatever he should do for them...

Sagittarius: Aladdin

They are fun-loving people, who tend to be overly optimistic. They do strive for a luxurious lifestyle, which is why they are pretending to be a prince!
They live for experiences and wants to see a "Whole New World".

Capricorn: Mulan

You are very responsible and obedient. Family traditions and pleasing others is important to you, but you still stand up for what you believe in.
You are not afraid of a good fight, because you always expect the worst. You have an insane amount of self-control.

Aquarius: Captain Jack sparrow

You like your alone time a little too much, you forget you can hurt others when you are so distant. Like every pirate, you tend to put your adventure above everything else.

Pisces: Ariel

You have a diluted sense of reality, but you are artistic and beautiful. You are intuitive and can read others like no tomorrow. You live in a world, we wish we could believe in.

That's it for this chapter.
And for those of u who read my book I really want to apologize for posting it late this time....

- Ashanonymous ❤️