I Wouldn't Have Met You

This is set in the walking dead apocalypse world, I often think about this

————————————————

Clementine was at the bell tower watching out. She wanted the peace and quiet, AJ was a lot to handle, so were all the other kids. AJ was hanging out with Ruby and Aasim at the fire. Clem had wanted Violet to come with her, but Violet was with Tenn. They were in their graveyard paying respects to Louis, who died with the walkers and Minerva.

Clementine watched the stars. She remembered the night with Violet she had. She smiled at the memories and closed her eyes.

'Holy shit.'

'That's romantic.'

'I mean.. holy shit.'

Clementine laughed a little. She will never forget that night with Violet.

Just then, she heard a noise that sounded like someone climbing up the bell tower. It was Violet.

"Hey."

"Hey.."

"Thought you were with Tenn?"

"He wanted to hang out with AJ so I came up here."

Violet sat down next to Clementine. They looked at the stars together and talked for a while. They began talking about their lives now compared to when they were kids.

Clementine began talking about her old house.

"I used to have a tree house in my backyard, I spent a lot of time outside playing in it."

"That's really cute."
Violet then got an idea,

"Hey.. what if we built a new tree house?"
Violet nervously asked Clementine.

"Hell yeah, I'd be down for that.
Clementine answered excitingly.

Violet smiled and began to speak again after a few moments.

"You know.. I don't know what would've happened to me if this whole thing didn't start."
Violet said, looking at the stars. Clementine looked over at her,

"Do you like it better than how it used to be?"
Clementine asked raising her eyebrow. Violet took a moment and sighed.

"Sorta.. minus the walkers and shit being literally everywhere, I like my life now. Sure, it's not perfect and I still have problems.. but if none of this would've happened, I wouldn't have met you."

Clementine perked up at this and looked at Violet, who was smiling at Clem. She smiled back.

They remained there for 2 hours until Violet started to fall asleep. Clementine knew it was late and nudged Violet to wake up,

"Wanna go down to the dorms? You're falling asleep."

"Yeah, I'm so tired."

Clementine stood up and grabbed Violet's hand to get her up, and she did. They went and climbed down the tower.

"Sorry if I like.. got weird."
Violet said nervously, Clementine looked at her with a bit of concern on her face and said,

"You weren't being weird. It's okay, Vi."
Clementine smiled warmly at Violet. They got to the dorms and said goodnight to eachother, kissing and hugging.

Clementine saw AJ in his bed and went over to kiss him on the forehead, afterwards, proceeding to go to her bed and lay down. She thought about Violet and how sweet she was. She was happy to be with her.

Clementine smiled and fell asleep.

That was the end of a beautiful night outside with the one she loved.

This succ but eyey