"No offence, Your friends a bitch."

Start from the beginning

The mood was all going good until Patrick yawned hugely making me sigh.

Its been like this, every time me and Patrick try and have sex he's always tired or yawning. I can understand I mean he works alot. "Patrick." I say looking at him and his tired eyes look at me. "Its only nine pm and your exhausted. Are you okay?"

He looked at me trying to widen his eyes. "No no I'm okay. Come on, Keep doing what your doing." He said trying to grind against me from underneath me. I roll my eyes.

It reminded me of Wednesday night when me and Patrick were in the same position:

"Mmm you like that baby?" I said looking up from between his legs at a sleeping Patrick. I chuckled lightly pulling his pants back up and then straddling his lap again kissing his jawline making him jump.

"Did you enjoy it that much?" I asked sarcastically. He groaned and leaned his head off the back of the couch.

"I'm so sorry baby." He said. "But that was really fucking good too." He said running his hands up the back of my t-shirt. Before we started again he fell back asleep on me.

"But baby its happening alot." I say kissing his cheek.

"I know. I should go to sleep alot earlier." He whined pushing the duvet back and hopping into bed. I got in after him.

"What's going to happen when I start college like I'm going to be exhausted also. Will our sex life become non-existent?" I asked Patrick worrying. I enjoy sex alot now that me and Patrick became active until now. I cant not have it.

Patrick chuckled throwing an arm around my waist whilst I pull out a book and put my glasses on. "No Z, we'll have loads of time. I mean mid-terms not that far away." Patrick chuckled making me laugh.

I rolled eyes and slouched more making my boobs bounce. That's another thing: My boobs are growing again. I'm in a D cup now and Patricks delighted but I'm not. I'm starting to have people stare at me when I wear a tank top. The delivery guy didn't even look me in the eye the other night when my mom sent down some stuff for the apartment.

"No but seriously Trick, I don't want to be that boring couple that only has sex like now and again you know like my mom and Joe." I said making Patrick turn his face up in disgust. He sat up and pulled me into him.

He kissed the top of my head. "No way. You know the way I am about sex. I love it, ill never give it up to be like Joe and his hair." Patrick joked making me chuckle.

I pulled back. "Thank you that cheered me up. I think we have to stop using Joe as an example of the downfall in our sex life."

"Totally."

As I began to read the book I took a malteser from the packet and began eating them until one fell in between my boob or the 'Boob-cave' as Patrick calls it. Everything falls down there food, my phone fell down there(which was very painful.), Patricks contact fell down there. It took forever to find it but we found it in the end. I bet your wondering how it ended up down there.

Well: "Just put it in your eye goddammit. Your like a woman!" I shouted at Patrick who was giving out about the contact.

"Look ill do it." I said taking the contact on for it to fall down between my boobs.

Patrick celebrated. I whined trying to get it out.

"The boob-cave attacks again." Patrick says beside me scrolling through his phone. I rolled my eyes taking the chocolate ball out from between my boobs.

"Eww its all warm." I said throwing it in the bin next to our bed.

"Hey would have eaten that!" Patrick whined.

"Trick, it was between my boobs."

"I am a teenage boy Z." He replied shrugging his shoulders. I shuddered.

"A perverted teenage boy." I commented. Patrick chuckled dropping his phone and crawling over to me hovering over me.

"Yeah a pervert who's accompany you enjoy."

"That's true." I say.

As Patrick took the book out of my hand I went to take off my glasses until he stopped me. "No, you look like a sexy secretary." He said pressing himself against me grinding making me shudder in the good way.

"Oh and where did that character come from?" I asked breathless from the kisses to my neck.

"Porn posters."

I never thought id say this but thank you Patricks porn-star posters.

**** okay yeah freaky chapter I know but it works out. AMERICAN BEAUTY / AMERICAN PSYCHO IS AMAZING!!!!

I love you all, becks. Xx

Remember to take a look at 'Pretty woman' please, if you can. Thank you! Xx**