CHAPTER ONE

Dawn breaks through the beautiful night sky of Hanuabada Village.I woke took a quick glance at my watch oh no it was 5am three hours left before we take off.

I woke took a quick glance at my watch oh no it was 5am three hours left before we take off

I walked through the beautiful bridge's that led up to the end of the Vahoi clan.
Looked up to the horizon and took a deep Breath of relief.And thought to my  it was the day I always anticipated,and then thought to myself how would this day go,then I turned and walked back down.
When I arrived back at our house everybody was up,I walked through the corridor towards the kitchen there I saw my beautiful grandmother prepaering breakfast I was amazed by the beautiful smell of the amazing food, my grandmother had been cooking.I took another look at my watch 1hour left before take off,so I had my cold bath in the shower room then I rushed to the bedroom wore my trolling gears and walked out the room with excitement and full anticipation.

When I walked out everybody was seated at the breakfast area so I joined,unfortunately I wasn't supposed to eat as much food as I could as my uncal had advised.

Because the sea could make me puke so I did what my uncle advice me to do,we had breakfast and then my uncal asked for the time...30minutes left so my both uncals asked me to help them carry the fishing gears into the dinghy

After we packed everything we got snacks,extra fuel,bait and the rods 15 minutes towards eight.am and then we started of our journey.

TOWARDS THE HORIZON..WE GO