Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

"Wang Yibo ah Wang Yibo

"Wang Yibo ah Wang Yibo..." Zhan sighed serving the food. "You are really pro when it comes to cooking. Where did you learn such skills?"

"Xiao Zhan!" Yibo yelled putting the two plates of omurice on the table. "I don't have any idea about cooking. It's my first time trying to cook something."

"What!?" Zhan burst into laughter. "Really, you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth."

"Aren't you the same too? Aren't you son of rich CEO?" Yibo grunted taking his seat.

"Wang Yibo..." Zhan smirked. "You know nothing about me," Zhan said arching his brow, in a cold tone that sent shivers down the spine of the other.

"Tch." Yibo rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"Yibo..." Zhan looked at Yibo, with a kind of emotions which Yibo never saw before. "Stay with me tonight, please."

Zhan too didn't speak much while eating as if his attention was somewhere else. Yibo kept glancing at Zhan from time to time but Zhan didn't look up even for once. Yibo felt uncomfortable witnessing such a talkative Zhan eating without a sound.

"Xiao Zhan? Are you okay?" Yibo asked expecting a response.

"I am fine," Zhan replied with a feeble smile which clearly showed how tired he was.

"Eat dinner quickly and then have a good sleep. You look so tired." Yibo tried to sound as if he didn't care but it sounded even more concerned.

"Mn." Zhan nodded feeling so happy as Yibo was so concerned for him.

After the dinner, Zhan went to his room and Yibo followed him.

"What?" Zhan said turning towards Yibo. "Are you going to sleep with me?"

"Where should I sleep?" Yibo asked innocently. "You didn't show me my room yet."

"How about..." Zhan pushed Yibo to the wall. "...sleep with me tonight?"

"Zhan?" Yibo's eyes widened as he never expected such a response.

"What?" Zhan said closing the gap between their bodies. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"But you..." Before Yibo could complete his words, he felt a pair of lips on his neck. Zhan's lips sucked Yibo's neck gently but the moment soft moans started to leave Yibo's lips, Zhan became aggressive. Yibo threw his head back giving more of his neck to Zhan while his hands tightly held onto the latter's shirt. Seeing Yibo melting away in his touch, Zhan stopped and looked at Yibo. Due to the abrupt pause, Yibo looked at Zhan with an annoyed face.

A gentle smile appeared on Zhan's lips. His hand gently cupped Yibo's face while his thumb caressed Yibo's soft, pink, pulpy lips with his thumb. Zhan's eyes looked into Yibo's asking for permission.

Instead of fear, a type of excitement prevailed in Yibo's eyes, making Zhan want him even more

Instead of fear, a type of excitement prevailed in Yibo's eyes, making Zhan want him even more. Yibo seductively bit his lower lip inviting the other to devour his lips.

That was enough for Zhan. Zhan slowly reduced the distance between their faces such that their warm breath was fanning against their lips. Zhan's fingertips touched Yibo's lips feeling the soft texture and contour. He looked at Yibo once with his lustful eyes. Yibo titled his head a little inviting Zhan to kiss him. Zhan smiled and in the next moment, his lips captured Yibo's soft pulpy lips.

It was a smooth and gentle kiss at the beginning but as Yibo's grip on Zhan's shirt tightened and Yibo's hand traveled to Zhan's hair while his fingers got entangled in Zhan's hair; Zhan became aggressive. He sucked on Yibo's bottom lip feeling the soft pulpy muscle there while his hands traveled under Yibo's shirt pulling his closer. Yibo moaned in the kiss feeling a pair of soft hands on his bare skin. Yibo's most drove Zhan crazy. He could feel himself aroused as he felt a type of heat in his body.

Zhan realized if he wouldn't stop it, then he would end up doing something bad, something really bad. So he gently broke the kiss and moved his head back slowly but Yibo's lips chased Zhan's to continue it. Zhan put his finger on Yibo's lips stopping him to which the later let out a dissatisfaction groan.

"Lao Wang..." Zhan whispered. "Your lips are amazing and are as sweet as honey. Should we continue the remaining part on bed?" Zhan teased as he knew Yibo would surely stop instead of continuing.

"Jerk!" Yibo pushed Zhan who chuckled to himself seeing the former's tomato-red face.

"Come, sleep with me," Zhan said getting into the bed and tapping the place beside him

"No!" Yibo looked away from Zhan.

Before Zhan could say anything, his phone rang. He frowned as he looked at the watch. It was already 11:30 pm. Looking at the display, a huge frozen formed on his face. He looked at Yibo who arched his brow seeking an answer from Zhan.

"Jiyang..." Zhan said as if he was asking Yibo what to do next. Yibo nodded signing him to lift the call.

"Hello? Jiyang?"
"Zhan...Zhan, please save me! Please!"
"Ji-Jiyang? What's wrong? W-what happened?"
"Zhan please help me. They won't spare me. Please save me!"

__________________________________

1. I thought of updating my other book today, but later I thought I left a disrespectful cliffhanger in the last chapter. So I updated this chapter. Hehe😅 sorry for the cliffhanger. And yes, you guys want to know right from where did I learn to use such cliffhanger? I learned it from GandalfofspaceAnli shijie. She keeps her readers hanging when they feel "yes, something will surely happen now." If you don't believe me, then read her book DUSK AND DAWN. Even in today's update, she left me hanging when I thought they will kiss right now.

2. Sorry for typing mistakes.

3. English is not my first language, so please compromise.