4 - Cherry Blossoms for the sweetest

Lia opens the door to the clubroom, no one was in sight, or so. Soobin was hurdled in the couch, a magazine spread across his face and his chest below in soft breaths. He was asleep and Lia pursed her lips to stop herself from laughing. She scoots down to his level and gently lift off the magazine, an action she regretted almost immediately.
He was sound asleep, and he looked so adorable she had to reisist the urge to pinch his cheeks which looked so soft. But instead, she stood by her urge and watch him sleep. She place the magazine back to the table and that's when it caught her attention. Photos. Not just any photos, of him and Yeonjun and another bunch of boys. Yeonjun and Soobin were dressed up in their graduation robes and there were three other kids, in their high school uniforms. They looked happy, she smiled at the grinning Soobin which looked completely different from the now Soobin.

"He should laugh more. That would be so cute",  even the thought of it was already cute.

- "You like it?"

The voice behind her ringed and she flinches from the ground. Soobin was awake and sat up.

- "I'm sorry I didn't mean to — "

- "No, it's okay. They're just graduation pictures. Not some secret file" - he smile softly.

- "Oh. Alright. Can I ask you something?" - He nods - "Why do you not like Josie?"

He rolls his eyes - "That again? Fine. She's too spoilt"

- "Because of that?"

- "I can't handle spoilt kids well, Lia. There are some who can but I'm not one of them. And besides, I don't like her sassy attitude so much"

- "You're sassy too"

He shot her a dead look - "So — I'd rather date someone who's not sassy. Why'd you ask?"

- "Oh, well. Just because. I couldn't understand why you don't like Josie"

He suddenly leaned closer making her skip a beat - "Why — do always ask me about Josie everytime we meet?"

She gulps - "Well — I was curious"

- "No. Curiosity is another. Do you like me?"

- "Eh?"

He scoots back with a smirk - "I'm just kidding. How's modelling?"

It took her a moment to snap back to senses - "Great. I mean, I'm still looking for an audition"

He studies her for a while - "Why don't you audition for my agency? That way we can keep in touch as colleagues"

- "Your agency? I don't — I've never thought about that"

- "Well then think about it. I can put in a good word for you to the Director"

She shook her head with a little smile - "That's too much. I want to challenge myself"

There was a moment of silence that followed up. Lia grabs one of the photos lying about, she smiles - "You guys must've been one heck of a gang"

He mildly chuckles - "What makes you say that?"

- "Oh, I can tell. Five good looking boys, looks very close" - she emphasizes on the very - "Must've been one wild circle of friendship"

She was almost too right - "We were quite some friends" - he scoots down to the floor and sat beside her - "This one's Beomgyu" - he said pointing on the photo - "he's the clown. This one's Taehyun, the smartass and the tall one's Heuning Kai, our maknae"