As I'm hugging my Auntie Wamby I look around her and see My Mom, Christie Rampone, Carli, Ali, Ash, Becky, Alyssa, A-Rod, Cheney, Tobin, Christen, Alex, Kelley, Syd, Moe, Mal, Lindsey, Sam, and Julie standing around us.

"What are all of you doing here?" I question.

"You think we'd miss your big English debut?" Cheney asks

"Umm......Maybe." I admit.

"Yo what the hell Rugrat?" Aunty Wamby says. "5 goals in 8 minutes are you serious?"

"You're gonna put me out of a job." Alex says then I look at my Mom.

"Where do you want me to meet you at?" I question.

"That Italian place down the street from your place and I'll order for you." Mom says and I nod then hug her one last time.

After I'm done talking to my Mom, my aunt's, and national team teammates I start to head for the locker room. When I get into the tunnel I notice Daan is cornered by her ex and she looks very uncomfortable so I walk over to them. Once I get to Daan I pick her up bridal style then keep walking to the locker room.

"HEY." Daan's ex shouts, but we both ignore her.

"Audrey what are you doing?" Daan asks then she giggles.

"You looked uncomfortable so I came to take you away." I say as Daan rests her head on my shoulder.

"So does that make you my night in shining armor?" Daan asks with a smile.

"I'll be whatever you want me to be." I say as we get to the locker room.

When Daan and I get into the locker room all talking stops then everyone looks at myself and the Dutch woman in my arms

"What happened?" Jordan asks.

"Daan's ex cornered her in the tunnel." I say as I set Daan down in front of her locker.

"Audrey saw us then she picked me up and carried me away from Her." Daan says.

"That's my girl." Kim says.

"Well we're ready so we'll see you all on the bus." Jessie says then she and her girlfriend, Katie McCabe, head to the bus as the rest of the girls start showering.

I wait for everyone to finish showering then I grab my shower stuff and head to the shower to clean the sweat off.

After my shower I dry off, put my necklaces on then put my earrings and nose ring back in before I put my clothes on. When I'm fully clothed I pack my stuff up then head to the bus and once there I put my bag under the bus then get on the bus and sit down next to Daan.

"Here Audi." Daan says and hands me the game ball signed by everyone.

"Thanks." I say as the bus pulls away from the stadium.

I was the last one on the bus.

As we're heading back to the training ground Daan lays her head on my shoulder then she shuts her eyes. I then gently rest my head on hers then rest my eyes for the duration of the ride.

"We're here Audi." Someone whispers in my ear.

I open my eyes and look out the window to see all the cars sitting where we left them.

"Daan." I whisper and gently nudge her. "Daan wake up."

Daan groggily wakes up then she looks around.

"That was fast." Daan says.

"Yeah cause you slept on Audrey the whole time." Viv says as she walks by.

"Sorry." Daan sheepishly says.

"I didn't mind." I say and smile.

The two of us grab our things, get off the bus, grab our bags from under the bus, then we head to our cars. Once at my car I put my things in the trunk then close the trunk.

"See ya Monday Audi." Daan says and smiles.

"See ya Monday." I say and smile at the Dutch woman.

After Daan gets in her car I get in mine then I head to the Italian place my Mom was talking about.

Thirty minutes later I arrive at the restaurant so I park my car then head inside. Once inside I see a large group of women sitting together so I approach them.

"Hello." I say.

"Hey Babygirl." Mom says and pats the seat next to her.

I sit down in-between my Mom and Cheney then I start eating my pasta.

"So Audi." Syd says causing everyone to look between us. "Word from Kim Little is that you have a crush on someone."

Oh no.