Now that Man United are down the rush the ball upfield then quickly kick off.

A minute or so later Lisa intercepts a pass from Groenen, but the Dutch woman closes her down so she boots it upfield. Jessie is the closest one to the ball so she brings it down out of the air then she plays it upfield to Viv while myself, Daan, and Katie crash the goal.

Viv runs out of room so she crosses the ball into the box in hope's one of us gets on the end of the ball.

The ball sails over Daan and Katie and it lands right at my feet so I easily pass the ball into the back of the net putting us 4-2 up.

"Man you guys suck." I say to the United girls then I kiss the tattoo of my Mom's name before I jog upfield and hug my teammates

Once I'm on our side of the field United kick off, but for some reason they kick the ball upfield towards our defense.

The ball goes out of bounds earning us a throw-in in our half so Lisa throws the ball into Leah. The Englishwoman then walks up field with the ball until she sees Jessie calling for the ball so she passes to the Canadian. When Jessie gets the ball she quickly passes to me then I play the ball out wide to Daan before I run into the box. Daan then crosses the ball into the area and I jump up with McManus. I easily out jump McManus and head the ball just past the outstretched arm of Earps which puts us 5-2 up.

After the ball hits the net I kiss the tattoo of my Mom's name, hug the girls, then we head up field.

"Okay you aren't human." Jordan says as we walk back to our side of the field.

"Huh?" I question.

"You just scored five goals in the span of 8 minutes."

"Oh." I say as I watch Daan throw the ball to the bench. "Cool."

Once on our side of the field Foord restarts the game when she passes the ball to Mead.

Mead then runs straight at me and right as she gets to me she falls over her own feet and tries to draw a foul.

"Oh get up." I say then pick Beth Mead up off the ground.

"GET OFF." Beth says and pushes me away.

"What you gonna do?" I question as I tower over the diminutive Englishwoman. "You won't do shit."

"You think you're all big and bad because you're Hope Solo's daughter." Beth says says.

"No I think I'm big and bad cause I just beat the fuck out of your team for 8 minutes and scored 5 goals." I say then I start walking away. "Go do what you do best and cheat on your girlfriend."

"ooh bitch." I hear Katie mumble.

Mead's teammates have to hold her back while I just walk away and prepare for the game to resume.

The incident with Mead was the last real action of the game so once the whistle blows I hug my teammates, sign some stuff for fans, then head to the locker room.

As I'm walking off the pitch Kim comes up to me.

"You didn't tell me you were bring the US national team as well as the legends of the US national team." Kim says and points to a big group of people with signs and Arsenal jersey's on.

"I didn't know they were here." I admit.

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RUGRAT."

"AUNTIE WAMBY." I shout as run at my 'aunt'

When I get to my Aunty Wamby I jump into her arms.

"Hey Rugrat." Abby Wambach says and kisses my head.