Dark secrets (23)

• Dedicated to my mother for being there for me

I'm going overseas again!^^ I'll upload when I get back! It'll be another two weeks!

Lissa's P.O.V

"You're being stupid! Talk to him it's too awkward between you two! If you don't, Ash will figure it out!" Jade whisper yelled at me. Honestly why should I? I just made one of the biggest mistakes of my life and she wants me to talk to him about it? There was nothing to talk about! Jeez kid, leave me alone.

"No." I curtly replied. Jade scowled and glared she dragged me into a her room.

"Stay...Or else." She threatened. She actually looked scary. She came back in towing-She. Did. Not. I rushed to the door but it was too late. She threw Dimitri into the room and locked the door. I didn't have the key to the lock and couldn't pick the lock. Suddenly I understood exactly why Raksha tried to teach us stuff like that. I owe her a major apology.

"Erm...Hi?" I said but it came out as a question. After the...um...Accident...Things between me and Dimitri were tense. We were suddenly just two people living in the same house having nothing to do with each other. If we had to talk to each other we were unnecessarily polite. Seriously the only people more polite than us would have to be medieval.

"Hi...would you please explain why Satan thought it was a good idea to lock me in a room with you?" he asked.

"That is an excellent question." I said silently snickering at my oh so dear sister's new nick name. Raksha would kill me If I called Jade Satan in front of her but who cares. What she doesn't know won't hurt.

"Okay..." Awkward silence... "Don't lie to me Lissa you know why." Dimitri said sounding annoyed.

"Trust me, you don't want to know." I said.

"Let me guess. She saw us kiss, then couldn't stand how awkward things were between us and decided to lock us in here." Dimitri said sounding amused. I blushed and nodded my head.

"She wanted us to start all over again." I said. Gosh that sounded bad...To my surprise Dimitri sat down beside me on the bed and put an arm around my shoulders.

"I'll start over if you'll start over." he said casually looking me in the eye. I saw something in them but I don't know what. I nodded my head.

"Okay then, let's go back to where we were before you ran out the room." He said and then he kissed me. I happily kissed him back. God it felt great I didn't want to stop.

"Okay. If you two love birds have finished corrupting my once innocent mind, please feel free to get out of my room any time now." Jade said. I blushed and ran out the room. Such a familiar scene...