a new day

So this takes place two  month after the accident. Street is out of the coma thing are somewhat going back to normal. There will be flashbacks talking about the coma.  

Street pov:

After weeks of physical therapy I’m finally aloud to work in the field.  

“Are you sure your ready to come back” Chris said getting ready for work.  

“Yes” I said for the hundredth time.

“I just wanted to make sure, I don’t want you to rush into this and not be ready”
She said with a stern voice.

“Look I’m ready and I will stop if it becomes to hard besides if something happens you can say I told you so” I said wile pulling her in for a kiss.

The drive into work was calm and fast. When we got there we went to the locker room. I got ready for the day wile Chris went to work out.  

“Hey Luca you ok, you look pretty stressed” I said putting my stuff away.

“Yeah just one of thoughts days” he said rubbing his face.

“If you need anything just let me know, you were there for me so I want to be there for you” I said.

“Thanks man” he said giving me a pat on the back.  

We were all talking when hondo came into the briefing room saying we have a hostage situation downtown. This is it this I can’t back out now. We hop into the truck  and rush downtown. The whole ride down Luca was checking his phone every 30 seconds. Im really worried about him.

“Hey douse Luca look uneasy to you” I whispered into Chris’s ear.

“Yeah but let it go. If he doesn’t want to talk about don’t force it out of him” she said.

“Ok, ok I will stand down as a mental break down it son you” I said laughing.

“Hey love birds stay focus” Tan said.

When we get their it was a hoax. No hostages, no gunmen nothing. So now we have to make this into some big cace because some idiotic person wanted to mess with us again.

We get back to HQ and we start briefing.

“Hey guys do you think you still need me, because I got to go its an emergency” he said in a panic tone.

“ yea man we got this just go and do what ever you need” hicks said.

Now I’m really worried is he ok.  

“Hicks is he ok because he has been like that the whole day and he said not to he said not to worry” I said.

“When he gives me more information I will gladly share it with you all” he said.

As the day went on Chris and I decided to head home. On our way out hicks calls everyone back.  

“I just got word that Luca is in the hospital” he said.

“What do you mean” Chris said.

“That’s all he said to me” Hicks said.

We all rush down their in panic. Pulling up to the hospital we run to the floor he is on, only to see him pacing left to right.

“Dude what the hell we thought you were dyeing” street said.  

“I know, I know but I’m about to say will make up for this” he said trying to calm everyone down.

“Ok I have been keeping a secret for awhile not because I didn’t trust you guys its just a messy situation. I have a wife, we have been together for two years and she is the one in the hospital. That’s the reason I have been on edge lately” he said.

There was a moment of silence before it really set in to everybody.

“Is she ok” Chris said worried.

“She is more than ok, do you all want to see her” he said with a smile on his face.

He led us down along hallway he had us wait in the hallway just to make sure she was ok with having visitors. Then he came back out.

“She might be a little sensitive so don’t take a fence to anything she says” he said opening the door.

“Hey babe” he said in a soft calm tone.

“This is my team I was telling you about”he says introducing all of us.

“Hi I’m  Danny” she said.

“So why are you in the hospital, you look healthy” Tan said to brake the silents.

“Oh um, Daxten” she said.

“Who is that” Hondo said.  

“That is my-our child” she said picking up a new born from his crate.

“He is adorable” Hicks said.

“You can hold him if you want” Luca said.

We stayed till visiting hours were over hanging out with thew baby. Seeing Dax got me thinking that maybe one day that will be me and Chris. One day we will be married and have a big house with kids playing in the front yard.

Ok guys I know its not he best chapter but the next one should be better. I hope you enjoyed it 😘😘😘😘