Your strong.

" You ready? We need to stop by my house real quick "

" Yeah " I say grabbing my things. I headed out the room and she followed behind me. I loosened as she wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed mh neck.

" It's okay "

" Were going out " I tell my roommate.

" Have fun " she tells me as we headed out.

We went to Jas house and she changed and stuff then we headed to the Waffle house and sat down and ate. I didn't have a appetite but i was hungry

" What are your parents like? " She asked.

" My mom is caring, she just wants to make sure everyone feels love,..sometimes shes too smothering. My stepdad is the same..he works hards...hes relaxed " I tell her.

" Oh "

" You nervous? " I asked.

" A little " She shrugged making me smile.

" You'll be okay, I promise "

I was nervous to...i just needed them more then ever right now.

Afte we ate Jas paid the bill and left a tip and we got into her car where I directed her to my parents house. It was a long drive cause traffic was backed up like always.

When we finally pulled up my heart sped up. I unbuckled my seatbelt and sighed getting out with her folllowing me.

I pressed the door bell and we waited until i heard the lock turning and the door opened with my momma standing there.

" Baby " She says opening the door all the way and pulling me in. " I missed you "

" I missed you too " I say as tears fell being in her arm.

" Lea whats wrong " She asked worried wiping the tears from my face " baby talk to me "

" I- I " I stammered trying to calm down amd find my words.

" Derrick! Come here now, something is wrong with Lea " She screams.

My dad came into the room.

" Babygirl whats wrong? " He coming to me.

" I got raped " I say.

" Baby , what "

My mom frantically started freaking out and trying to call the police and my fucking grandparents.

Jas had to calm her down and my dad was livid.

" Who are you!? "

" Mom its taken care of, stop...I just need you to be here for me! Your going to make it worst " I scream at her.

I dont want everybody fucking knowing my business. I just need them right now.

" My god, baby im so sorry you had to go through that "

It took nearly half an hour for my parents to calm down..for me to calm down..I had to run the whole story down to them and i hated reliving it.

" I handled everything " I say sitting on the couch.

" And who is this? "

I looked at Jas who smiled at me.