Dimensional Travel-- part two

En başından başla

He nodded, or he was trying to breath as he wrapped his arms and legs around me tight for dear life as we floated high enough for my attack to work. It would be close to being deadly but would cause damage.

This was an attack, that would get my name out there. I held both hands below me as I created the amount of chakra needed. With a shout "Almighty Devastation" My attack was released.

The air pushed down, barreling toward the ground as it hit creating a giant blast that tore open the ground and building below me. Screams could be heard as the people in the blast were thrown around, some not being lucky to avoid as it crushed them to death.

Where ace was once locked up was now ruble, blood soaking from those whose lives were lost. The whole battle froze on spot, the air silent as the destruction of what happened seemed to now be noticed.

I planted my feet gently on the ground landing next to Luffy with Ace now breaking free taking deep gulps of air, their eyes were wide as I smirked holding out my hands in the direction of the people who had powers just like Luffy.

"I am not done yet" Just as I spoke those words I dodged a beam of light from hitting me making the ground sizzle from the touch. "Get out of here, I will end this"

I jumped in the air, twisting my body before making my fist hit the ground. At first nothing happened, but then, the earth split, the ground groaned and opened as it ran up to the building that was still left.

The three people who had ice power, light power, and magma barely dodged my attack. While another marine shouted "WHAT KIND OF DEVIL FRUIT POWER IS THAT"

"Who the hell are you?" the one with light power asked, he had on a yellow striped suit, and a very ugly face that seemed to be stuck in a stank face mode.

Just as he spoke one of my beast appeared at my side, blood dripping from his muzzle as he growled dangerously "My name is Katsuya, member of the straw hat crew..... You are really fucking annoying me" I scoffed as I grabbed onto a brave marine who thought he could sneak up on me.

He gagged as I tightened my grip on his throat smirking "Let me clear things up" I used the guy in my grip as a shield as hot Magma sprayed my way. The man howled in pain and so I ended his life not thinking he deserved to suffer any longer "You will find defeating me pointless, I have eyes everywhere. Better luck next time fuckers"

I dissapeared from sight landing in front of them as used almightly push sending the higher up marines with powers back into the broken building behind me.

I watched the guy with magma run off but I was not too worried, I was still having fun destroying this place. The beast beside me growled out and turned heel going after the magma guy while I took down a few more marines.

It was time to show them another trick of mine, I was going to end them.

I backed up floating into the air while my clones went after more marines being a distraction for my next move. Bits of the ground slowly rose to the sky, forming into a ball. Bit by bit the attack grew larger.

Everyone was so focused on the battle they did not notice the real me had slipped away, they also did not notice the large ball of doom was forming above them. I was going to ruin what was left of this marine fort building.

Whoever was left inside it was going to die, but I would make sure the pirates would be saved. I also made sure my clones yelled out for the pirates to retreat warning them of a powerful attack.

"ACE"

By the time the ball of earth was large enough to finish the job of destroying the place I paused at the voice, glancing down I saw the guy with magma powers kill the one guy I was supposed to save. Luffy, I am going to save him from death even if it means giving my life. His brother fell to the ground and I watched as Luffy lost it, his entire being giving up as he yelled out his pain.