Chapter 3 - The Tipsy

Start from the beginning

“Sir, are you okay?” a soft feminine voice appeared. My gaze transferred to her and that’s when I realized that my vision started to blur. I know the toxic effects of this liquor must have taken its consequence the moment I have taken my 6th shot glass but for now it seems to take the 13th instead.

“Yeah, What’s your name Miss Beautiful?” I sincerely cooed with a wide grin on my face. I know if I’m on my normal state, I’ll be quiet shy here sitting and just staring on the people’s immoral acts while dancing as they say and if I know they’re already having a dry sex. I’m sitting on the counter side of the club. My back was facing on the stage where DJ Robin was. I feel like a crazy man when I said that she’s beautiful. Well that’s what came out of my mouth, so be it.

She’s standing on the opposite of the bar. Looks like we have a girl bartender here. She’s wearing same waiter uniform like the others guys, but a ton of make-up was painted all over her pale face. My blurry sight must be in a mistake.

“Umm, sorry sir but we are not allowed to just give our names.” What? Who the heck said that? Was it there on the rules or anything? That’s a kind of shit.

“It’s only a name. You can have any, babe.” I pushed her to give me one.  Her expression of hesitation is evident. She is cleaning a small shot glass on her hand with a dry towel. Some other might me flirty with me right now, but she’s intimidated by me.

“Well, my name is Mackenzie and sir we will not be giving you any more shots. You consumed already 3 liters of shark attack.” she plainly answered. Another question popped out of my head, and who does she think she is to command me? What the fuck, if I know, when your already in here, the drinks are unlimited.

“Nobody will say no to me if I tell them what I want. The drinks here are unlimited I want a drink and you are obliged to give me one.” the hoarseness in my voice is evident due to the cold alcohol that had flown on my throat times ago. My voice went exaggeratedly loud that it made her jump.

“What’s going on here?” Another girl joins us. She was wearing the same uniform as hers.

“Hey Miss Beautiful, can you drink with me?” I asked her, well my shameful side is nowhere to be found and the Gwyn here now is the wild one. I wanted a distraction.

The two talks for a moment and that Mackie girl was gone away. Whatever her name is.

The girl stood up in front of me and it made me realize how beautiful she is. My blur vision changes and I can see it in her eyes how beautiful it was. Her pinkish plump lips moves biting her lower lip and it make her even sexier. She had this long wavy bright blonde just reach half of her back.

“I’m so sorry to bother you sir, but it’s the club’s rule.” she softly spoke. The concern on her voice is evident. I only focus myself on her moving lips. I wanted to kiss her, my subconscious speaks.

“Oh, okay.” It’s the only words that had left my mouth. I  was kind of frustrated to what she had said, I want to drink and feel my body unconsciously. I just wanted to feel the numbness of being a problematic man. And this drinking was my only chance to forget it even once in awhile.

 She eyed me to follow her. But as I take my step down my chair, I slightly trip on my foot and I fell on the ground. The high chair is really not conducive to be sat by a drunken man. I laughed hard myself causing her to turn her back and went on her knees to check on me.

“Hey, Are you okay?” her concerned face again flashed in front of me.

“Why does everyone ask me if I’m okay? Sure I’m perfectly fine. I just can’t believe I became this tipsy after not drinking for a long period of time.” I answered her. She hesitantly grabs my arm and swings it on her shoulders. She helped me to stand on my own feet while I was still laughing on my stunt. Even though I was towering in height than her, she strongly holds my hand while her other hand is pulling my belt on my side so that I will not fall again.

“By the way, where are we going?” I asked her. I’m still aware of everything, it was just my head that’s spinning.

“Taking you home.” she answered. Do bartenders do that to their customers?

“No, I’m not going home yet.” I answered her.

“Well, what will you do here? We can’t give you any more drinks and you can’t even dance with this state if you want to.” she answered me. She’s smiles and her smile slightly giggles.

“Why don’t we continue at my place?” I asked her. She has a point. A girl company will be a good one tonight since I can’t have the same ambiance at my house as here. Maybe this time I can have one tonight not mentioning what was really my purpose here. Not for a girl but for the drinks.

“Sounds fun.” she said. She let me hold on one of the chairs on the clubs counter as she swiftly takes off her black apron. I eyed her big boobies. This will be a very long good horny night.

+++++

A/N: Guys this is the update for now. The next chapter will be on restricted rating, so read at your own risk. I recommend you to skip the next part if you don’t like series of mature content.

What do you think was his problem? Poor Gwyn can’t handle it.

Don’t forget to vote and comment, thank you so much...

-Ehlancholic