💋7

Kara was cornered  by Austin and she didn't know how to get out. She is now scolding herself that she didn't leave as early as she can. "Answer me Kara"  she was force to look at Austin's eyes like she was not afraid of what he can do but deep inside she was praying for herself. Without even saying a word Austin claim her lips harshly she's trying to push Austin but he is too strong. After the unromantic kiss Austin throw her in the bed before she could do anything to escape Austin is already in front of her holding a rope. Where did the rope came from in the first place? she ask herself. "Austin please let me go" she pleaded to him but he just look at her eyes that is visible with the mix of lust and anger. "Not this time Kara" he moved and started to tie her hands in the bedside table. That's the time she just let him do whatever he want because she new at that very moment she can do anything to stop him. When he is done he started to undress her swimsuit and she was left nothing but her naked body.

She was just looking at him of what is the next thing he would do. He move his face closer to hers the reason why she slowly close her eyes and waiting for Austin's lips land on hers but no she can't feel anything. She gulp when she felt Austin's lips reach her wetness and started to lick them harshly but she can't feel any pain all she can feel is a pure pleasure. She want to grab his hair but to no avail because her hands are tied and it's driving her crazy. She start to arch her back and she is breathing heavily she can feel  that her walls are tightening. 

"Fuck you Austin i'm cumming!!!" this is all she can do curse him with pleasure. Before she could  reach her climax Austin stop and get up. She was dumbfounded didn't know how to react.  "What are you doing?" Austin is now changing and she is still there with tied hands and still naked.  "Can't you see i'm changing?" she was so furious when he let her go she glared at him. She didn't say a word and wear back her swimsuit then leave the room banging the door. Austin started to laugh  imagining Kara's face that is so red.

In  the other  room Kara is making a mess,  how kind of idiot is she that she easily give up to Austin's teasing. "Fuck that asshole!!" she went to the shower room and look herself at the mirror. "You are an idiot!!! but we can't just let   that happen right? I'm going to revenge let's see who is the one really good at teasing." she then laugh like a crazy woman in front of the mirror.

She ready herself and wear her dress for tonight's dinner in the pool area she know Austin will be there. Leaving her room she then head to the second floor where the pool and the venue for tonight's dinner for all the guests. All the eyes are looking at her especially guys mostly young bachelor's. The waiter smiled at her and she smiled back upon entering she look for her target which is Austin and she's correct he is there talking to some sort of a businessman in his 30's.She enter like she didn't saw him and Austin's attention when she walk inside instantly divert into her. 

A guy approach Kara and give her a drink she accept it and went with the guy to  a veranda. He excuse himself to his client and told him that he will be back after a couple of minutes the guy seems to be okay with it and just nod. He follows Kara and hide himself at the veranda's door just to hear what they are talking about. He can't hear anything so he pop his head and see if they are still there but there is no Kara and the guy anymore. 

He get out and find the two. "Are you following me?" he froze and turn to his back seeing Kara smirk. "N......ooooooo? why would i do that?" This makes Kara laugh "Really Austin? okay " she then turn and head back to the pool area. He still followed her secretly when she is heading the restroom he stops. "You're really  following me huh?" before he could answer  Kara  pull him inside the restroom. He was shock to see a chair inside Kara push him to sit on the chair so he did. "What are you doing Kara?" but she remains quite and smiling she then pull a rope out of her sling bag. "Nooo Kara you are not doing this" now it's his turn to be nervous and Kara is enjoying to see him like that. "Shhh Babe don't worry I got you and I'm so good at this more than you do" she then wink this makes Austin more nervous than ever. 

She start to unzip his pants and touch his pet. "Kara please don't do this here it's a common restroom someone might go in here" his trying to flash his  charm to convince Kara but no she is so desperate to get her revenge. "Yeah someone might enter but who doesn't want a live show right?" Austin just shake his head while Kara is massaging his  shaft he can now feel that  his pet harden. Kara started to lick the head down to the balls slowly when Austin feels like  his gonna explode in Kara's mouth she stop. "Nooooo Kara don't do this please finish this" she just laugh like a scary bitch and started to wipe her lips "Don't  prank the prank queen baboshhh nice having some business with you Babe" she sent a flying kiss to him  and leave the comfort room leaving also a tied  Austin with a boner in his pants.

A/N: what do you think? stay tuned for more updates bibiloves sending all my love to all of you:*