"Done. Good night." Jotaro said and left.

Jolyne stood there, a bit awkwardly.

"Don't be scared Jolyne, come here. You look so tired"

She rubbed her eye and climbed to the bed.

"Good night" she said and closed her eyes.

"Good night Jolyne" I said and started to sleep.

Suddenly I was elsewhere. The air was humid and hot and there was something strange going on. I was at the beach. I saw two people walking ahead of me. A middle aged man and a young woman.

Then I woke up.

What was that dream?

I felt something tug my shirt. It was Giorno and Josuke.

"(Y/n)... Wake up" Giorno said.

Oh! I've overslept. I was tired from waking up so early. I looked to my left and realized Jolyne wasn't there.

I sat and put my slippers on.

"Good morning kids..." I yawned.I patted their heads, and Josuke got mad because I had ruffled his hair.

I walked to the kitchen and saw all the other kids around Jolyne.

I smiled and they turned around to face me.

"(Y/n)!" They yelled with joy.

"Hey kids! Are you ready to go to the pool today?"

"Yayyy!!!" They all screamed.

We took the bus to a street with many clothing shops and entered one with swimwear for kids. There, Jolyne chose a blue high neck bikini with spiderweb-like white lines on it. It had a lime heart with a pink butterfly on it.

"I LOVE THIS" She yelled with joy.

Then we took another bus to the pool. There wasn't too many people luckily.

I saw two girls splashing each other, a boy running and a man chasing him, and another man with a baby.

We found some beach lounge chairs and set out towels on them.

"Let's race to the dressing rooms!" Joseph shouted and started running, Jolyne and Josuke ran after him, Giorno trying his best, and Jonathan and Jotaro behind them.

"W-wait up! You shouldn't run close to the pool! That's dangerous!" Jonathan warned.

"Yare yare..." Jotaro walked slowly to the dressing rooms.

I had changed before coming here so I had the swim suit under the clothes. I took those off and started putting the sunscreen on my skin. Some minutes later the kids came back with their swimsuits on.

Jonathan had a pueple ones with diamond pattern, Joseph green ones with a triangle pattern line on the bottom of it, Jotaro navy blue ones with starfish, Josuke some purple ones with sequins, Giorno pink ones with vine drawings, and Jolyne had put on her bikini.

They yelled and cheered, Jonathan grabbed Joseph by the arm "Stop running! You're gonna hurt yourself!"

Jospeh stuck his tongue with a grin.
He then grabbed Jonathan's arm that was grabbing him and pushed him to the pool.

"Joseph!!" I screamed with fury. I ran to the pool. "Jonathan are you ok?"

Jonathan swam to the pool border "yes, (y/n), you don't have to worry!" He smiled.

I helped him up the pool and the seven of us sat on the chairs. I applied sunscreen on the kids and they waited till it dried.

Then Giorno walked towards me. "Um... (y/n) I don't know how to swim..."