043 . IRL

[ IRL ]

📍KELSEY'S HOUSE

" hey ", robert smiles with pizza boxes in his hands , his friends standing behind him.

kelsey greets her friends , letting them in.

" hey , hey ! shoes off dirty bitch ! " she exclaims shortly after , seeing mattia waltz into her house with his vans on.

the italian boy turns back to see his friends all in their socks , their shoes in a pile at the door.

" oh shit , sorry ", he apologises before quickly slipping his shoes off.

the teens all laugh before making their way into kelsey's living room.

taylor and mattia sat themselves on the big beige couch in front of the tv. robert put the pizza boxes down before joining the two. kairi made his way to the far left end of the couch , leaving a space between him and robert.

" im gonna go get blankets , y'all can pick a movie. oh and drinks are in the fridge , help yourselves ", kelsey smiles before going down the hallway.

mattia picks up the remote and starts looking through the movies on netflix , his friends looking on as well.

kelsey makes her way back into her livingroom , two big blankets in hand.

" aye , we wanna binge 'you' , you down ? " robert asks as he eats his pizza ,

" sure ", kelsey says before tossing one of the blankets to mattia.

.。*゚+.*.。