Kat & Kiley - The Krazy Love Konnection!

The next day Raw was in LA, Kat made Kiley a huge delicious and satisfying breakfast in bed. She made Kiley his favorite. Apple Cinnamon Waffles with maple syrup and orange juice. Kiley was so surprised when Kat came in and realized that she made him breakfast in bed and his favorite I might add. Kiley was like a kid on Christmas. He was beyond ecstatic. Thank yoooouuuu squealed Kiley. You're the best you know that. No one has ever done this for me, NOBODY! I'm saying it to your face right now. NOBODY. Kat had an odd look on her face but with a smirk. Kiley said come here you. He grabs Kat and gives her a GIANT size hug. Kiley! Kiley! I can't breathe. Kat said with some loss of oxygen. Oh sorry, sorry. Are you okay? Are you okay? Kiley lets go. Breath Kat Breath OMG. What have I done? Kiley gets a glass of water and gives it to Kat who's trying to tell him that she's fine while trying not to laugh at his overreaction. She drinks the water anyways and throws some at Kiley for fun of course what was that for said Kiley. Kat giggled um..to wake you up cause you are acting too looney you dork. Kiley said oh, I'm so sorry Kat. Can you forgive me? Please forgive me! I'm just beyond appreciative of what you have done for me. He hugs her gently this time. Kat said its okay. its okay. Kiley then said wanna go to dinner, Kat said of course, where do you wanna go? Anywhere as long as I'm with you said Kiley. Kat said Awww...how about to Olive Garden? Kiley said Kk and can we share the same plate. Kat said alright. Kiley said YAY! Lets go. Lets go.