Part 5

The next day, Sun has plan to meet with Mork at his home. Unfortunately, Mork didn't answer his phone. So he plans to go to Mork's home. When he was there, he knocked the door and call Mork. But Mork still didn't answer him. Then he push the door since Mork don't want to open it. He knows that Mork was in the dorm.

Sun: Mork! Open the door! We need to talk! Mork? Do you hear me?

Mork still annoyed him..

Sun: I will count until 3. If you still like that, then I will call your father. Your father is my father too! So I will call him if you still like this!

Mork heard what he said. Then he open the door and pull Sun to go in to make sure that nobody noticed it.

Mork: What do you want?

Sun: I want you. Please come back to me. I miss you.

Sun kisses him. Mork didn't do anything. Mork thought that Sun really hates him so much.

Mork: (Why he do like this? Did he still love me? If so, then why he asked me to leave him?) Mork said in heart.

Sun look at his eyes.

Sun: Follow me.

Mork: No! Where do you want to take me?

Sun: I love you. That means I want you to be my boyfriend back.

Mork feel annoying with Sun. He just can't believe that Sun will take him back just like that.

Mork: But you said...You hate me so much..

Sun turned back.

Sun: Who said that? I just said you're not my boyfriend anymore but now you are. Please give me a chance.

Mork look at him.

Mork: If so.. Why not you stay with me tonight?

Sun: We will go out for lunch. I'm so hungry. Don't you wanna eat with me?

Mork shaking his head.

Sun: Honey....

Mork: Who said I'm still your "Baby"?

Sun: Rain.

Mork feel shock.

Mork: He just like you. Don't want to give up. Just give up. I'm not going out with you.

Mork walk and wanna go back to the dorm. But Sun hold his hand.

Sun: I won't let you go this time. It's okay if you don't want to go out with me. Then, I will just have a lunch with you.

Mork still mad at Sun.

Mork: Just go! I don't want to eat with you.

Sun: Then, it's fine. Let's watch a movie together.

Mork : You still don't want give up?

Sun: No, I won't. I won't give up on you, my baby.

Mork: Okay, since you want to stay with me..

Sun look at Mork and heard what he said carefully.

Mork: You have to stay with me for two weeks.

Sun: Seriously? Only two weeks? It's too little.

Mork: Okay... Then prove it to me!

Sun look at his boyfriend again.
He said in heart his boyfriend just like a real baby. "What a naughty kid."

Sun: Okay! I promise you and I will show you what means of love. But.. Firstly, I want to hear you say "I love you" to me.

Mork would punch him if he is not his boyfriend anymore but he can't. Because now he fall in love with Sun back.

Mork: Fine. I love you.

Sun: What? I can't hear you.

Mork look at his eyes.

Mork: I said I love you, Sun.

He kisses Sun on lips.

__________________

Sun: If I call you, baby... Then what you will call me?

Mork: My boy.

Sun: That's all?

Mork: My boss, my boy, P'Sun....

Sun: That's all just for work. I want to know what will you call me when we're together?

Sun tickle his boyfriend.

Mork: Fine... I will call you, darling? My darling.

Sun: Are you sure?

Mork: But not in public. If we are in public... I will call you.. Sun.

Sun: No way. You can't call me like that! You must call me with something else.

Mork: Then I will call you... Boyfriend. You like it?

Sun: Hm. I like it. Come.

Mork: What you gonna do with me?! Hey, Sun!

Sun: See? Call me "My boyfriend" now or I will bite you!

Mork: No.. My boyfriend!

Sun: But I still can't hear you. Let me bite you now...

Mork: What? No....!  T^T

From that day... Sun always protect Mork and never leave him again.

THE END........

A/N: How was it? Fun or not? Hm sorry if it wasn't fun or sweet. I had tried my best. But actually this is my first story. So I hope you enjoy all the parts. See you next time! >0<