Fun in the field 🥵

"Billie come onnnn" Sarah groans as I put my phone back into my jacket pocket. "Sarah I just wanna go home" I say sighing "why?" She says "babe I just finished a show I'm tired and sweaty we are trespassing babe. If we get caught I'm fucked" I say "oh come on you love the thrill" I sigh "fuck you" "do it then" oh she did that "oh really" I say walking up to her and smash my lips against hers "please" she moans into the kiss. I slip my hands under her dress and into her underwear. I run my finger along her folds and she moans at my touch. I plunge my finger in and she gasps pulling away from me "fuck" she moans I take my fingers out and lay her on the grass.
Immediately my finger enters her again and she moans again "Billie more" her head goes back and I smirk as I add 3 fingers "holy-" she moans loudly "shh your gonna get us caught" I say "Billie I need your tongue" she moans I don't hesitate to run my tongue over her pussy "oh my god" she moans "hmm daddy-" she moans I start sucking roughly and she lets out a scream "FUCK BABY PLEASE" her hips go up, I grab them pulling her further into me "oh my god billie" she moans "I'm-" I pull away and take my fingers out before she does "what the fuck" she says breathing heavily "trust me it isn't over" I say and kiss her.